Surely BTG is a softcore site, and all the better ! Most models are sexy, they invite you, they're suggestive,you can imagine what you want. Regarding the few hardcore scenes, I have to say that I'm a bit disapointed. Boring.."We kiss each other, I suck you, you suck me, I fuck you (with a condom, of course), and I come on your chest or your ass. End of the story". No surprise. Boring...Another thing I'm thinking of : I know that the girls are not professional actresses, I guess they didn't studied at Actor's studio, and golden globes awards are not intended for. But, photographers, at least, could they make the effort to be concerned about what they're doing , even fake ? Always looking at the camera "well, I'm working now". So, I don't download hardcore scenes on BTG, for that there is a plenty of other sites or forums. Anyways, I'm fan of BTG, I've subscribed several times, and I will continue. Congratulations to all the staff for this excellent site. thanks you, Mr Grooby. P.S : sorry for the bad english