Is this site becoming soft core? For instance, for the last 24 solo shemales that you featured, how many do you think had legitimate cumshots? Eight out of 24. That's 33%. Not very good. You say that Black T-Girls is the best shemale site. If you think it is you should check other sites and not how many more cumshots they feature.
You have cameramen who constantly stop the girls from cumming. Jack Flash actually told one girl she was having too much fun! Well that's what I'm paying to see!
Come on guys, you gotta do better if you want me to keep paying you. I don't want soft core!

And just to verify my research here are the last 24 solo shoots. Belize (2), Christal, Kim, Courtney Cokks (2), Strawberrie (2), Amanda Coxx, Yony, China (2), Fuchisa Foxx, Bonnie, Yandie Lee, Keymia (2), Kandi Bunz, JLo, Ariel Smith, Bruna Oliver, Sweet Melodii, Toya, and Mimi Dixkz.

The only true comshots were had by Courtney Cox (1), Chins (1), JLo, Ariel Smith, Bruna Oliver, Mimi Dixkz and Toya. That's all.

The little dribble by Kandi Bunz and the one drop from Christal don't count as cumshots in my book.

There is much room for improvement here. Your site used to focus on cumshots now they seem to be a thing of the past. This is very sad!