Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1

Call for suggestions

Hi all,
    Alexander Grooby here.

We want your input!
    I have added weekly polls to the websites and would like you to vote for your favorite models, you can help making sure we're giving you more of what you want!
    Each week there is a new poll and we will be using those results when determining who comes back for more shoots.

We are also going to be running surveys on a semi weekly schedule, please answer as many as you can, this is your chance to shape the future

In this thread I would like your input on what you want to see more of, what you want to see less of and what you'd like us to consider trying out.

Thanks.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Given: 0/0
    Polls and surveys are a nice addition. I love watching Mara Nova Scenes!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 945/18
    Given: 503/9
    Thanks for asking Alexander!
    My preference (if forced to choose one type of woman) would be the athletic/muscular type.....Or Krissy thick and firm types

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/1
    I would like to see more TS with female scenes

Last edited by unknownr; 04-11-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/13
    More girls teasing with their bulges trough leggings or spandex etc.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/23
    Multiple girls maybe Casey kisses, Domino, Aubrey, Chanel, Morgan Bailey, Yasmine Lee, Natalie Mars, Sabrina Suzuki, Bee Armitrage, Miran just to name a few completely having their way with one lucky guy while wife watches and masturbates. Also happens to be how I wish this past weekend went in LA

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Sorry new here
    I what I would like to see more ts with great boobs and body with a equal hot girl

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 4/0
    More pantyhose/tights please, also some more holiday themed shoots or cosplay, thanks!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Hello. You all are doing a great job with the Grooby sites but I honestly feel there is definitely some room for improvement.
    For one, it would be really nice to see more Philippine Ladyboys and when they are doing the shoots with them, I find it more appealing to see them in casual and sports wear rather than heels and lingerie all the time.
    It would also be nice to see some music and dancing in the videos. I know that a lot of ladyboys are really good dancers in the bars and cabaret shows but it is a pity we never get to see it in the videos that the photographers shoot with them. Some of the videos could showcase the ladyboys dancing either nude or in sexy clothing to music.
    Also, and this goes for all TransGirls whether Shemale or Ladyboys, there should be much more Glass Table and Mirror cumshots done and it would be nice if they could be replayed at 3 of 4 different camera angles.
    Thank you for the opportunity to share my ideas with you all

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Hi GTR013 - we aim to have at least one Philippina per week on Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com. We have only one producer in the Philippines and it's not a full time job for them. Frank does a few glass table shoots on Frank's TGirl World. The 3/4 angles is not possible given that it's one producer shooting the scene, the hands can only be in so many places at once

I will forward your suggestion of a bit of dancing etc. by the Thai models to the producers and see if they can test it out on a shoot or two. Thanks

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster