Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Why have all the contact information been removed? I checked every model on pages 1-4 of the Updates section and those that had such information before no longer have them. Their Line IDs, phone numbers and ID numbers of the bars they work in are very useful for contacting them. If this is your new policy, I will not be renewing my subscription.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Hi Oyster,
    as we've already talked I' writing here for the benefit of other members.

Recent changes to US law, specifically the FOST and SESTA acts mean we can't provide any direct contact info such as phone numbers or email addresses.
    I don't see any problem with twitter/facebook/instagram and such so the twitter handles will remain.

Thanks

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/27
    Given: 2/0
    I love the content first & foremost.

I think you guys should do scenes where it starts off as solos then a guy comes in & assists her to cum, not by fucking. By kissing her, sucking her, eating ass...All sensual 4play to help her get off. That'll be hot! Just a thought...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 67/3
    Given: 93/0
    Hi everyone and thankyou for accepting me. I'm new in the forum but it's years that I follow Grooby' girls in their scenes.
    personally I really love to see your models in nylon stockings but I love more when they shoot in NYLON PANTYHOSE, SKIN TONE COLOR.
    I also would love to see girls topping guys in hardcore scenes, and to dress up your models with more pantyhose if is possible.
    Also have a dream, Really would love to see a scenes with Jamin and Poi both dressed as secretaries, with a white shirt, black bra, black or dark color miniskirt, skin color nylon pantyhose and flat black ballet shoes. in the scene them come back home from work and decide to have a break after a long day work, they started to kiss each other and slowly to get naked meanwhile theirs cocks grow under pantyhose, showing them bulges under skirt. then they remove also the miniskirt and start a little sword fight with theirs hard cocks, and start suck each other under pantyhose in turn. then again they rips pantyhose to get theirs cock out and jerk together. at this point they decide to fuck each other, first jamin on top and then Poi's turn, always keeping theirs pantyhose and ballet shoes on. in the end showing them cumming in each other faces in turn, showing models in full when they cum.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rufythek1ng; 11-28-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    why I cannot attach images so I can show you jamin and Poi that I mean in my post?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Hi, you can, click on the 'framed image' icon when making /editing a post to insert an image.

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Hi, you can, click on the 'framed image' icon when making /editing a post to insert an image.
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygBegUIARCAAQ

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygAegUIARCCAQ

thankyou for reply me, but I still cannot able to attach no image, when i click on the framed image icon the window opens for choicing upload form my computer or link a URL, but whatever option I choose no image been uploaded. so to show you which models I meant I linked here two image from google.
    thankyou again.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    More latex

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 4/0
    I have to agree. More ladycock in pantyhose.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Well, I would like to have more shemale models and maybe some latex as well. By the way, dude, why have you removed all the contacts? I wanted to send you some emails with some proposals, but I could not find any contacts! Oh, I have just reminded myself of NYLON PANTYHOSE! I want more and more of them! I feel like I would never get tired of them. I would also like to see more videos like the ones from سكس مترجم , as they have some incredible videos with some of the best models right now! I think this should work perfectly for your website.

Last edited by Marilami; 08-02-2021 at 05:33 PM.