Thread: Amanda Coxxs

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Amanda Coxxs

Detroit native Amanda Coxxs is a verse girl. She has the perfect ass that loves to be pounded. I have known her for a couple of years and I have finally got her on the site. She was real quiet during the photo segment of the shoot, but when it came to the video she turned into Ms. Hyde. If you look up the definition for the word freak Amanda’s picture would be in full display. Another favorite I look forward to working with again….Enjoy

FREE TRAILER VIDEO HERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I like her

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    I like her too. Especially her big creamyyy NUTloads!! She's on my Top 5 "wanna get facialized by..." list. lol but seriously tho

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,