Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Elise Luxxx & Shiri

A débutante and a site favourite smash this week's sensational scene as redhead sweetheart Shiri gets all wrapped up in sultry LA chick and Femout star Elise Luxxx! Another Radius Dark production bursting at the seams with sizzling cock sucking, cum splooging, ass fucking, lip locking XXX TS action! Kick back, relax and enjoy the show.....

Elise: "I'd never topped anyone before, so Shiri wanted to let me try it out on her nice, firm ass. She decided to show me how it was done first. I warned her that I'd be very tight and she's a bit wide, but she got it in there and it felt good. It also felt good when I got my cock inside an ass for the first time. It felt really good. I'm turned on by touch and all sexes, so when she came on me and then ate it all up off of my body, it was so hot. I definitely want fuck some more girls".

Shiri: "This was Elise's first time topping someone, so I had to show her the ropes. I fucked her in her super tight ass to get her warmed up and then it was time for her to fuck me and she did a great job for her first time. She had a nice, long, uncut cock and it felt good going deep inside my big ass. She didn't believe me when I said we could cum at the same time, but we did it and I licked the girl cum from all over her tight body".

WATCH THE FREE TRAILER HERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!