Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ladyboy.XXX Model Contact Information

First of all, let me thank you for the site. I've met some of my dream LBs in Thailand thanks to the great vids and contact info.

I'm guessing when the models have no contact details it's because they specifically ask for them not to be shown? Is this the case?

I'd post a thread asking for specific ones, but there are so many more I want to meet and it'll be a few more months before my next LOS trip.

As far as getting contact details that aren't on the site am I better off posting here or PM'ing certain mods that work with the Thailand tgirls?

Thanks,

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    None of the mods here work with girls in Thailand so pm'ing them would be futile.

We're not really a contact site, we're an online entertainment site. If the models want to be contacted and have details they want putting online then we will, but if it's not on their profile we either don't have them, or have had them and removed them, or not able to get them.

It always amazes me given the absolute glut of tgirls in Thailand why anyone would need to contact one from the internet when they are everywhere?

If you want, post a photo of her here and another member may be able to help out.

regards
    Steven

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    None of the mods here work with girls in Thailand so pm'ing them would be futile. 10-4 that's helpful and time saving. Thank you.

We're not really a contact site, we're an online entertainment site. If the models want to be contacted and have details they want putting online then we will, but if it's not on their profile we either don't have them, or have had them and removed them, or not able to get them. Again, helpful info. Thanks

It always amazes me given the absolute glut of tgirls in Thailand why anyone would need to contact one from the internet when they are everywhere? This may help shed some light on this for you. You know exactly what you're getting (physical wise). It's hit or miss when you pull from a bar/club/street, etc. I only join LB sites for their contact details. It allows me to find the types I'm looking for and have direct contact w/the models to set something up. This is a big time saver. I no longer live in LOS, so when I do go back it's only for short periods of time. These sites allow me to find perfect fit for me. So basically it saves me time, which is important to me. Again, thanks for the information.