Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shemale Japan

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/45
    Given: 13/0
    I have to say; If this site goes to the wall, I will be truly gutted. I've been a member off & on since just after it started. I adore Japanese new halves!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    We have no plans to close this site Peejaye.

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/45
    Given: 13/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    We have no plans to close this site Peejaye.
    Phew, thanks.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Is there any update about possibly new content once things get back to normal? They're are a lot of gorgeous new trans JAV stars popping up.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by prodoc202 View Post
    Is there any update about possibly new content once things get back to normal? They're are a lot of gorgeous new trans JAV stars popping up.
    Unlikely. Japan's laws changed and it's almost impossible to get models for non-mosaiced shoots.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 132/0
    Given: 4/0

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jillette View Post
    Mr GSteven,
    With all due respect, why would members not be made aware of the 'current state' of affairs. That would have been the proper thing to do instead of having us pay for the same content we already paid for, as well as deleting them from the model page thereby creating the illusion that the sets are new. Not terribly forthright I am afraid. pretty sorry explanation.
    Jillette, the bottom line for ANY customer is whether or not they enjoy the site and the girls. Do you enjoy TGJ and the updates? Who cares if the sets are from 2008-2012? Sometimes, producers bring back models they shot way back to every one delight. I do not understand the hang-up on this. Unless someone is a hoarder of material originally posted 10-12 years ago, well that person would be in the 0.01% of repeated customers. You should be mindful that it is hard enough to get content from Japan. The site is for "entertainment" purposes and they have plenty to offer in that department if you ask me...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    The tgirl japan hardcore content is amazing! I've subscribed to most of the major tgirl sites, but so far this one is my favorite.

I really enjoy the more natural look of the japanese models (no tattoos, no edgy makeup or piercings), as well as the videographer's skill at getting good angles and lighting to capture the model's facial expressions and reactions. I find it much more erotic to see how the model reacts to taking the D, rather than focusing on a closeup of the genital interaction.

I also like the angles the videographer selects (above and off to the side), which give a much more "three dimensional" feel to the video, as contrasted to shooting directly from above the model or directly from the side of the model.

The way the japan site has really long shots with the actors in one position (rather than having several shorter shorter shots, trying to fit in multiple coupling positions) is a great video technique, as it gives time for the chemistry to build, as well as giving the viewer time to really get into the scene.

The schoolgirl content (which seems to be a japan-specific thing) is also really hot. Back in the 90's there used to be (in the USA) sort of a similar thing, with the girls wearing girl scout or cheerleader outfits, but sadly this seems to have passed out of fashion.

Bummer about the japan law change, which apparently makes it much harder to source new japanese content.

It would be interesting if (perhaps on another grooby site) more ethnic content were added (chinese tgirls, middle eastern tgirls, mexican tgirls, eastern european tgirls, etc). Variety is the spice of life.

Last edited by mj485875; 06-11-2020 at 01:23 AM.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by mj485875 View Post

It would be interesting if (perhaps on another grooby site) more ethnic content were added (chinese tgirls, middle eastern tgirls, mexican tgirls, eastern european tgirls, etc). Variety is the spice of life.

Russian girls, and European (which include Eastern Europe) are on the network - you can join via Russian-Tgirls, UKTgirls, Euro-Tgirls, etc and get access to all those sites under one price.
    Chinese/Korean and most of Asia impossible because of laws.
    Middle Eastern are extremely rare - and also impossible because of laws and religion in those countries (we've had them in the US tho).
    Mexican - quite a lot already on Tgirls.xxx and some on GroobyGirls (and lot's of Mexicans living in the US). We've a potential new producer in Mexico also.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,638/18
    Given: 0/0
    Always excited for new producers!