Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

What is going on with Shemale Japan?

I have several questions.
    I was thinking of rejoining the Shemale Japan site again recently, I was a member several times over the past 7 or so years. But I have noticed that most of the new updates are just re-uploads of old Hiro sets and videos. What is happening with the site? I wanted to re-download old videos of some of my favorite models since I got a new computer, but I'm afraid that if I join the site now, those old sets will no longer be there. I also noticed some old hardcore sets that used to be on the main site are now being uploaded on the ShemaleJapanHardcore site. so you are going to make up subscribe to 2 separate sites to get all the old content?
    Are the old sets there, but you are just uploading higher quality versions now? or are all the old sets erased, and you decided to slowly reupload them all to simulate new content? Do you have any new models coming to the site? Thank you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by sexycock66; 07-29-2017 at 10:35 AM.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Recent changes to the laws in Japan have made it difficult for us to source content, unless it was mosaiced which we think would ruin the site. We're hoping for this situation to resolve in the future, in the meantime we've removed some of the older content and are having it re-edited and re-formatted to 2017 standards, both the images and especially the video have vastly improved with this. I still believe both these sites with their huge archives represent amazing value for money and still the only place to get un-mosaiced Japanese shemale content.

Thanks
    Steven

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    in the meantime we've removed some of the older content and are having it re-edited and re-formatted to 2017 standards, both the images and especially the video have vastly improved with this.

Thanks
    Steven
    Thanks for the info Steven. I assume all the older material is all archived? If I have a request, could you possibly fill it for me in a future update?

Tom

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by sexycock66 View Post
    Thanks for the info Steven. I assume all the older material is all archived? If I have a request, could you possibly fill it for me in a future update?

Tom
    It will all be coming back around once we get them re-edited and re-formatted.
    Let me know the request - thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 945/18
    Given: 503/9
    So if I'm understanding this correctly, anything new coming out of Japan must be mosaic?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    That's way Japanese authorities are enforcing the rules at the moment MrFanti. I really wish it weren't so.

Thanks

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 1/0
    What I don't get, and I know each company is different and all, but Caribbeancom, 1Pondo, 10Musume etc are all very obviously shooting (and probably uploading) uncensored content even now, so why the crackdown on SMJ??

There's so many hot young new newhalfs here, I live in Japan, so I get the pleasure of enjoying them 1-on-1, but even I don't get to photograph them so I'd love to get photo sets... my fav right now is Megumi Tomatsu, probably the most feminine newhalf I've ever seen.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Couple of people got arrested. Our producer there wasn't Japanese and didn't want to take the risk.
    If we can get a new producer then we'll start again.
    Anybody?