Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Janelle Fennec & Lianna Lawson

A little blonde on blonde XXX action to get your teeth into on this week's ass tapping, ball slapping update as Grooby stunners Janelle Fennec and Lianna Lawson get acquainted for a sizzling scene guaranteed to make your mouth water. Lianna, a horny nympho with a string of killer TGP performances under her belt shows lovely Shemale Yum girl Janelle just how we like it around these here parts. Another popping production from Radius Dark!

Lianna: "Janelle had some beautiful big tits that I loved sucking on while she rode my big cock. I loved her cute dick, it tasted delicious on my tongue, especially right after she came and I sucked the rest of the cum off of the tip. I also loved eating her out before I fucked her."

Janelle: "Lianna had a nice, big dick and really wore my ass out by the time we finished. I loved riding it while I stroked my cock until I came. She really filled me up and it made me rock hard. When you watch the scene, you'll see me extremely hard while I'm getting fucked. That's how you know she did a great job. I loved kissing those delicious lips and sucking her dick after she came and swapping cum kisses."

FREE TRAILER HERE!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!