Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

tgirl freak parties/fuck parties

has anyone been to or hosted one of these? im not talking about a party in a club ala allanah or sunny-d but like girl x and her friends are at hotel y and they want a group of guys to come through for some fun (wink wink). i have seen post for these on other websites but i never pay them any attention because i havent read any credible feedback from any noteworthy girls. from the pics i have seen from some of them, the few conclusions i have drawn are that black-tgirls dont attend, the majority of the 'girls' are white guys in drag (not tryna be racist or anything), and there is usually a disproportionate amount of men to women (ts). for those who have been, does this sound accurate or totally off? i am not above being corrected. for any of the 3 tgirls (lol) who actively post on here, have you participated in anything like this? i think i would go to one if i actually saw more btgs...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nobody really reads this shit

A Top 5 BTG Model!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I honestly Think Its to many closet cases for this situation men not wanting other men to see thier faces! Im sure you can gather a few freaks though lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by k.logan View Post
    I honestly Think Its to many closet cases for this situation men not wanting other men to see thier faces! Im sure you can gather a few freaks though lol
    i used to think like that, like omg what if someone notices me. this always kept me from going as well. but now i think like if im there and they are there then there has to be some honor amongst thieves, we are all there for the same reason. and i think that honestly, if the women their are fine and freaky enough who the hell has time to dude watch? i see you are in atlanta, i heard that the females (genetic) down there have these kinds of parties all the time. any btg s doing it down there?

Thumbs Up/Down

true dat

honestly dude I attended one of these was drunk as hell or I wouldn.t hav gone in what u say is true a sausage fest literally and white trannies in drag. I wanna see one w/ btg girls in the hood sumwhere so we can feel comfortable anyone down who knows an organizer

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    has anyone been to or hosted one of these? im not talking about a party in a club ala allanah or sunny-d but like girl x and her friends are at hotel y and they want a group of guys to come through for some fun (wink wink). i have seen post for these on other websites but i never pay them any attention because i havent read any credible feedback from any noteworthy girls. from the pics i have seen from some of them, the few conclusions i have drawn are that black-tgirls dont attend, the majority of the 'girls' are white guys in drag (not tryna be racist or anything), and there is usually a disproportionate amount of men to women (ts). for those who have been, does this sound accurate or totally off? i am not above being corrected. for any of the 3 tgirls (lol) who actively post on here, have you participated in anything like this? i think i would go to one if i actually saw more btgs...
    Plenty out here in cali if you know the right "group" of girls. I know a few from this site that i have seen at some of these wild engagements. One in particular has one at least twice a month, and there is usually more girls than guys. I think its because alot of men out here are bottoms , and most of the girls at the parties are bottoms( ratio of 4 to 1) , so they stay clear. I have been to a few last year in which there were GG's there as well. I should also mention the Tgirls are mostly blk with some latino.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by chromeheart44m View Post
    honestly dude I attended one of these was drunk as hell or I wouldn.t hav gone in what u say is true a sausage fest literally and white trannies in drag. I wanna see one w/ btg girls in the hood sumwhere so we can feel comfortable anyone down who knows an organizer
    LOL, damn, that's when you hit the exits.

Strictly About The "Femme Queen Realness" in Black and Latina TG Ladies

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Plenty out here in cali if you know the right "group" of girls. I know a few from this site that i have seen at some of these wild engagements. One in particular has one at least twice a month, and there is usually more girls than guys. I think its because alot of men out here are bottoms , and most of the girls at the parties are bottoms( ratio of 4 to 1) , so they stay clear. I have been to a few last year in which there were GG's there as well. I should also mention the Tgirls are mostly blk with some latino.
    do tell my man

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Dude!! There are parties being hosted a stones throw from where you are!. I know a girl who was hosting parties in your tri-district area of Md,DC,Va all the time!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Dude!! There are parties being hosted a stones throw from where you are!. I know a girl who was hosting parties in your tri-district area of Md,DC,Va all the time!
    from the ones i have seen or heard about in my area, i am told are sausage fest! i do not wanna sit around in a room full of naked strange men and like 2 so so tgirls lol. if u know something i dont drop some knowledge on me pimp

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    I'll get back to you on that one playa, Although, Several fourty ounces and some trees will get you your own party.