Thread: moving camera

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 1/0

Angry moving camera

It appears Grooby has a recently new camera guy in Asia, by the file names his initials are NM. Please, if you read this or if someone from Grooby reads this, pass it along...PLEASE stop moving the camera around so much! It is very distracting and amateurish. The term "moving pictures" does not refer to the camera moving about. It's okay to stay in one position for 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds or even more. Watch some of Frank's videos for excellent examples of how to shoot models. I know, as most guys don't realize, it isn't easy to shoot good video so I am meaning this as constructive criticism. Just relax and don't try to capture all angles of the model in 10 seconds. And when you do move, make it slow and as smooth as possible. Like I said, watch some of Frank's work.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jaybee11; 09-03-2017 at 05:55 PM.