Threaded View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/14
    Given: 0/1
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    If you guys and anyone else could give me a list of models over the last 18 months who you'd want to see again - and those who you do not want to see again, I'd love to see it.

Just YES - or NO, not need to go into details on the negative one's so we don't put anyone down. It's all personal taste.
    I'll just list who my YES girls are but basically...anyone who has a fairly curvy, feminine body and is at least somewhat in shape:

Alana Laongcawk
    Mistress Alicia
    Gemini
    Megan Snow
    Amanda Coxx
    Yandie Lee
    Natalia La Porta
    Lisa Stays Hard
    Mia B
    Peachez
    Ms Dimond Dyack
    Strawberrie

For NO list I won't say specific names, all I will say is that I personally am not a fan of girls that are super early in transition with super skinny/flat bodies, or on the flip side, girls are blatantly overweight (thick girls are fine but, I would prefer their stomach not be bigger than their ass). Again, these are just MY tastes, not meant to offend.

I've heard stories of models submitting "old" photos and then showing up to the shoot looking nowhere near as in shape as they were in their submission photos, so I know some of that stuff is beyond the control of the producers.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by ast12345; 10-28-2017 at 06:56 AM.