Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Nikki Vidic & Red Vexx

Another spiffing scene direct from London for this week’s session of steamy tgirl antics as gorgeous European Grooby Girls Nikki Vidic and Red Vexx bring the house down! Shot with finesse by our UK producer Kalin, we are thrilled to unveil two very horny bad girls who just “love it up them” as the Brits would say….

Nikki: “I’d previously met Red Vexx at a party and I knew in a moment that I had to shoot with her. When we met again, we instantly connected and were instantly horny for each other. I loved sucking on her lovely cock, fucking her ass and enjoying her large shaft in my bum! In the end, I got to slurp on her delicious cum before blowing a load myself….heaven!!

Red Vexx: “What can be better than one hung angel? Why two of them of course! Such a fun time with Nikki! I’d met her once before and seen her work for Grooby and she was always a bit of a crush of mine. Fucking and sucking each other off passionately in all positions until we covered each other in girl cum is definitely my favorite way to spend an evening!”

FREE TRAILER VIDEO HERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!