Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/12
    Given: 2/0

Hello forum, allow me to reintroduce myself.

Hello there everybody. My name is Kasseena, and I am a Translesbian....

I love transwomen (especially BTGs), and have exclusively only ever been involved with transwomen for most of my entire life.
    Growing up I always had a prominent feminine side that I was made to be ashamed about b/c I knew it wasn't publicly acceptable, especially by all my family and friends, so i've always suppressed this side of myself just to apease everbody else.

In the past couple of years, I've really been struggling with accepting who I really am by coming to the realization of my own transgenderism in which I have always felt was there, but neglected and kept totally secret mainly out of the fear of judgment an rejection from all my loved ones.
    But now I've finally reached the point to where I'm finally ready to let go of all those fears and insecurities to just live my truth and become the woman that I always wished to be.

BTW, I have been a longtime member of this forum (on and off) throughout the years so I'm sure that some of you guys might remember or will eventually figure out my previous username if its not already obvious lol

With all that said I just really wanted to come out (the closet) here to say hi to all my fellow BTG pervs and admires
    Attached Images Attached Images

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Kasseena; 11-07-2017 at 02:24 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/2
    Given: 34/2
    Welcome madmoiselle

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/12
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurean2012 View Post
    Welcome madmoiselle

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Kasseena; 11-13-2017 at 06:04 PM.