Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

April Lee & Korra Del Rio

We are officially LIT once again here on TGP as Grooby maestro Radius Dark brings together the seductive charms of two very beautiful young ladies for an afternoon of smouldering TS on TS antics. Korra Del Rio is a gorgeous honey, very well known across our sites and April Lee is knockout up and cummer who recently exploded onto the scene with her GroobyGirls.com debut scenes

Korra: “I absolutely loved April’s friendly attitude and hot figure. I’m a sucker for tummies and her’s was just right. With guys, I tend to be more passive, but the opposite is true with other girls. She was sexy, sweet, and so much fun! <3″

April: “My favorite thing about Korra is she’s super cute and super pretty. Chill. Very chill which I love. I was dripping just making out with her. She was tight too, like, very tight which was nice. I did a scene with a guy the next day, and what a contrast. Korra is a hot little minx and I just loved working with her”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SIZZLING TRAILER!

Get your first month's access for $24.99 with this link!
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!