Hybrid View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Freija Ase, Alexandra Vexx + Cassie Woods

What happens when two real life trans lovers open their doors to not only another like-minded horny chick, but also the Grooby lenses? Our loyal following will remember only too fondly the antics which Freija Ase and Alexandra Vexx indulged in when they last featured on the site together way back in January 2016, today we are introducing the lovely Cassie Woods into the mix.....Showtime!

Cassie: "Freija and I were talking to each other about how Alexandra is constantly teasing me and how I'm owed an apology. Alexandra is pissed about this! She doesn't want to apologize for anything, but she reluctantly gives a half-hearted "sorry" which frankly isn't accepted! Freija and I take it upon ourselves to get the apology we want, pushing Alexandra to the bed and taking turns having our way with her!"

Alexandra: "I am not gonna lie, I was pretty nervous to shoot this scene because I normally don't bottom. On top of that Cassy and my wife left me completely out of the picture on what they had planned for the scene. I had a good laugh when they made me "apologize" to Cassie because I kept being a little mean to her and had been teasing her for a long time. Whelp! Guess I deserved it! It was hella fun though! And I'm sure it turned out great. Omar was a cool as usual "

Freija: "Making Alexandra play the role of the submissive little kitten, and topping her with our friend Cassie was a blast, and totally HOT! Just watching Alexandra take Cassie's big cock inside of her as she moaned and whimpered had me quivering throughout. This was one of those great instances of art imitating real life, and I'm really excited for everyone to see it."

SIZZLING FREE TRAILER HERE!

DISCOUNTED MEMBERSHIP VIA SHEMALE DEALS HERE!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!