Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Photographer Opportunites

We are recruiting 4K photographers across the US & Canada to join our team.

You need to be working with a high quality DSLR, full lighting and 4K video setup. You should have experience working with models, whether amateur or professional and be able to produce high quality photo and video content.

If you are able to make connections with trans models in your area, we can offer you competitive pay rates and ongoing work.

Please send your full details, location and portfolio/photos to mike@grooby.com with the subject line “Photographer.”
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/23
    Given: 0/0
    Any photographers working with TS girls in NY looking for an apprentice, I could be available in return for tutelage. Been thinking about second career in photography and working with such hotties and showing their real beauty might be a dream come true.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/11
    Given: 0/0
    hello there I a Production Assistant with great attention to detail and excellent skills. My education and training make me an ideal candidate for this position.
    My educational background has given me a solid understanding of Television and Film Industry. And my on-the-job training has given me the opportunity to production assistant . I am eager to apply my training.
    I'd be happy to provide greater detail about my skills and experience during an interview. Please call me at your earliest convenience.
    I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with and learn from you and your talented team. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Sincerely,
    Tonye Bob-Manuel

I do have a resume

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyeG View Post
    hello there I a Production Assistant with great attention to detail and excellent skills. My education and training make me an ideal candidate for this position.
    My educational background has given me a solid understanding of Television and Film Industry. And my on-the-job training has given me the opportunity to production assistant . I am eager to apply my training.
    I'd be happy to provide greater detail about my skills and experience during an interview. Please call me at your earliest convenience.
    I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with and learn from you and your talented team. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Sincerely,
    Tonye Bob-Manuel

I do have a resume

Read the OP again. Thanks