Threaded View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Ally Sparkles & Camila Dolly

Some pure TS on TS fire in store for our beloved members this week as we unleash yet another killer combination set to make an almighty splash. Radius girls Ally Sparkles and Camila Dolly shot into the limelight with stunning GroobyGirls solo appearances, the former picking up our model of the month award for February. Today, they lead us to the sheets in a double hardcore debut scene. Unmissable!

Ally:
    "Camila got me so turned and rock hard. That huge, two fister cock made my day when I sucked it. I also really loved topping her and getting fucked while she pulled my hair. I never really enjoyed doggystyle until that day!"

Camila: "I really enjoyed Ally's tight ass and her ROCK HARD cock up my ass. Seriously, she was hard the entire time. It was also super hot when we rubbed our hard cocks together before we kissed. She came and then sucked the cum out of my shaft!"

AWESOME FREE TRAILER HERE!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!