Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/10
    Given: 4/0

Cool Scout London AMA

Hey guys! I'm Scout London from Grooby Girls! If you've been around a while you might even remember me from Femout.

scoutlondon2.ow.020.jpg scoutlondon2.ow.055.jpg scoutlondon1.ow.058.jpg scoutlondon1.ow.060.jpg

I have a shoot coming out next Thursday (2/22/18) and I'm nominated for the Best New Face 2018 TEA Awards in March, so I figured now's as good a time as any to reach out to my fans on the Grooby Forums for an AMA. Ask Me Anything at all! I'm really excited to have such a cool job and I've got a lot of exciting things planned for 2018, and I'd love to talk to you guys about it.

PROOF IT'S ME:

tweet.jpg

https://twitter.com/PagingMsLondon/s...78571464060928

Let's gooooooooooo

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1
    Hey Scout i'll get things kicked off here.......

What have you found most satisfying so far, about your breakthrough into the industry?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/10
    Given: 4/0
    I don't wanna get political or anything, but I'm a trans girl in the southeast. My opportunities in most vanilla industries are, shall we say, limited as fuck. Same with connection to any sort of trans community. So imagine my surprise when I release a scene and I suddenly have FANS? Other girls I've looked up to online for years telling me they look up to me and my career? I copped a TEA award nomination? It's all been a wild ride, and I'm really excited to go deeper into the industry, haha. Sometimes I'll go back and watch my first Femout.xxx scene next to what I can self-produce now and the growth is incredible, but I'm only going to get better at it. And I used to work at Red Lobster yikes.
    Short answer? I found a really challenging and exciting job and I'm getting good at it.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!