Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    'Cord, I was going to hit you up, but I said why do that, you're going to be raining down your view since the "bread of corn" mentioned your people! I knew it wouldn't take much for you to reply! Nobody knows Chante better than you!
    LMAO! Surfer, I was waiting for you to catch all this. Thanks for thinking about my back. LOL.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    LMAO! Surfer, I was waiting for you to catch all this. Thanks for thinking about my back. LOL.
    Naw, I knew you could handle this yourself! Plus, one gets tired of too much cornbread!!!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Naw, I knew you could handle this yourself! Plus, one gets tired of too much cornbread!!!
    Speaking about CornBread:::I thinki I'll go have dinner tomorrow night at "Beans and CornBread" over on Northwestern Highway. LOL.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    Speaking about CornBread:::I thinki I'll go have dinner tomorrow night at "Beans and CornBread" over on Northwestern Highway. LOL.
    That's around the corner from my condo! I had dinner there last Friday!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    HAHA Sounds like this is leading to the "man-in-a-wig" vs TS argument. It's riding a fine line is all. The pics were of a fem dude, all backshots with his face out of the shot so no surprise some dudes say they would hit it. Add a pic of mike tysons face to that photoset and see if they'd say the same. It reminds me of those emails kids used to send in school. Regular girl and she slowly started getting undressed as you scrolled down and then you see a dick at the end LOL. I dnt care how good his body looks though. Cant bring myself to sleep with a man.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    HAHA Sounds like this is leading to the "man-in-a-wig" vs TS argument. It's riding a fine line is all. The pics were of a fem dude, all backshots with his face out of the shot so no surprise some dudes say they would hit it. Add a pic of mike tysons face to that photoset and see if they'd say the same. It reminds me of those emails kids used to send in school. Regular girl and she slowly started getting undressed as you scrolled down and then you see a dick at the end LOL. I dnt care how good his body looks though. Cant bring myself to sleep with a man.
    LOL I remember a straight friend I have from the music industry sent me a text message with 4 pics from one of Vanilla first set. I didn't recognize her at first being early images and kept scrolling through until the last pic where the cock was out. I had to laugh to myself that he had no idea I could send him some really eye popping images.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    LOL I remember a straight friend I have from the music industry sent me a text message with 4 pics from one of Vanilla first set. I didn't recognize her at first being early images and kept scrolling through until the last pic where the cock was out. I had to laugh to myself that he had no idea I could send him some really eye popping images.
    HAHA the jokes classic.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Kasseen...you play too much!