Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    Dominic/Chante was mentioned and now I have to chime in.

No one on here knows Dominic more than me. Remy has had the opportunity to shoot Dominic and share some time too. The unfortunate reality is that the Dominic shoot did not do justice to the look or personality of my friend. I've stated this to Dominic a few times and got my ass in a discussion that last's more than a few beers. LOL. But, Dominic was the persona to be examined. This person is far more attractive and intriguing in person than you know. So, to try to draw a picture of Chante-to-Dominic as an ugly person to wake up to is so far off base that I have to gag. I'm sure a lot of guys on here have TS friends that once you are in their presence, you have a totally new fondness for them. Dominic is definitely one of those people.
    So, you may want to chill on assuming how people are untill you really know.
    For once DCord I agree with you this way of thinking should apply with all models.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    You're right Cornbread, to each his own. It seems that you like men, and I like women. The reason "transpussy" and "pussystick" carries the same weight with me is because.........they're attached to WOMEN!!!! Again, it doesn't matter the sexual organ or orifice. What matters is if the person is a guy or a girl. It seems to me Cornbread, that you need to join another website. You're not necessarily attracted to transsexual women, but your attraction is to dick! If you like dick that much, then go hang out at a gay site where you'll exclusively have as much dick as you want. As Seanchai said, as long as it has a dick, you'll screw a dog! It's the dick factor with you, nothing else.

You know cornbread, no matter how intelligent you try to make yourself sound using words that most of us know, or if we don't know, a simple journey to the dictionary would take care of, your points are pointless and to be honest, quite simple. I know you have more to do with your time than to just sit around typing words all day that really don't mean much. I just know you do.
    Vman, you have no idea how far off the mark you really are. I have mad love for the whole transgender community. I really do respect you for the honor that you bestow upon transgender women by referring to them as women and regarding them by their appropriate gender. Do to the high regard that I have for you, I am not going to expend a slightest effort to insult you.

I tip my hat to my brother....Salute!!!

PS.

Just for the record, I wasn't saying that Dominic was 'ugly', I was saying that Dominic looks 'dudish', while Chante looks like
    da BOMB! Certainly, neither Dominic or Chante are ugly, I would never have said that!

Gender is Between the Ears and Sex is Between the Legs...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    I guess you're right on that point! God, I sure wish that I could meet her. She really sounds like a very interesting person! I haven't really said anything here to offend her, though.
    Awww shut the hell up Cornbread! The only reason you want to meet her is because she has a dick. So it really doesn't matter to you if she is Chante or if he is Dominic.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Awww shut the hell up Cornbread! The only reason you want to meet her is because she has a dick. So it really doesn't matter to you if she is Chante or if he is Dominic.
    Now, imagine going to bed with Chante, you hit it, only to wake-up next to Dominic! LOL

I beg to differ in that this is offensive.

If you did have the pleasure to wake up next to Dominc, you would not think (a guy). You may be confused more than anything. But good luck on that meeting.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    For once DCord I agree with you this way of thinking should apply with all models.
    Yeah, DCord and Kali. I agree as well. I've also had conversations with Chante. Let me tell you.....she has numerous arguments and altercations with guys and other girls about her identity. She may be slightly tomboyish, but she definitely identifies with and considers herself a girl and so do I.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Now, imagine going to bed with Chante, you hit it, only to wake-up next to Dominic! LOL

I beg to differ in that this is offensive.

If you did have the pleasure to wake up next to Dominc, you would not think (a guy). You may be confused more than anything. But good luck on that meeting.
    Exaclty D-CORD. LOL!!! She definitely has no resemblance to a guy at all!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Wrong Quote!

Exaclty D-CORD. LOL!!! She definitely has no resemblance to a guy at all!!!
    Sorry VidMAn! I grabbed the wrong quote. Ment to take the one from KBred.
    I think everyone got the point. He did utter a not so nice comment.

Dominic projects both genders when out and about. That's what most people can't get. LMAO!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    'Cord, I was going to hit you up, but I said why do that, you're going to be raining down your view since the "bread of corn" mentioned your people! I knew it wouldn't take much for you to reply! Nobody knows Chante better than you!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    Vman, you have no idea how far off the mark you really are. I have mad love for the whole transgender community. I really do respect you for the honor that you bestow upon transgender women by referring to them as women and regarding them by their appropriate gender. Do to the high regard that I have for you, I am not going to expend a slightest effort to insult you.

I tip my hat to my brother....Salute!!!

PS.

Just for the record, I wasn't saying that Dominic was 'ugly', I was saying that Dominic looks 'dudish', while Chante looks like
    da BOMB! Certainly, neither Dominic or Chante are ugly, I would never have said that!
    I could care less how you feel about me Cornbread. I'm completely comfortable with who I am and my way of thinking. You can keep your hat too, I don't need it.

Who ever said that Chante was ugly? That never came out of my mouth. In fact, when I responded to your message that mentioned Chante, I never did say anything about her in my response to you. So, I don't understand why you had to throw that little irrelevant information into the conversation. The fact that you even said that "There is one guy model on this site, her name is Dominic" tells me that you think she is a man. On that premise alone, if Chante were to read your comments concerning her, she would be highly pissed at you. Don't try to kiss ass now buddy, just hope she doesn't get hip to this forum and come looking for you........lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Sorry VidMAn! I grabbed the wrong quote. Ment to take the one from KBred.
    I think everyone got the point. He did utter a not so nice comment.

Dominic projects both genders when out and about. That's what most people can't get. LMAO!
    It's all good Cord, I kinda figured you grabbed to wrong quote. But I knew exactly who you were talking to.