Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsvanessa69 View Post
    i Have To Agree.
    I Can Deal With A Man Who Likes Females Because I Am A Woman. But When You Get Into Fuckin Straight Up Gay Boys, Thats Just Too Gay For Me. All This Hard Work, Blood Sweat And Tears, Just To Be With A Gay Man?
    I Think Men Who Get Attracted To That Type Of Pic And Also Like Trannys Are The Same Type Of Men That Would "brown Paper Bag That" Anything With A Hole Huh? Lol If U Dont Stand For Something U Will Fall For Anything

Damn This Shyt Is Crazy

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING OF THE TRANSSEXUAL UNION

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kasseen View Post
    now im not gay or anything but this ass might make me think twice...
    what do you think tho....would you hit it???
    Haven't you figured it out; this is a t-girl, black t-girl site!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    no homo, but i might brown bag that. the ass is phenomenal!
    And you don't help the cause, one bit! But, at least you're for real!

Quote Originally Posted by k.logan View Post
    I Thought This Was a T-Girl Site? Where's Seanchai?
    It' still a t-girl site, honey! Those dudes just got it twisted, that's all.

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by k.logan View Post
    I Thought This Was a T-Girl Site? Where's Seanchai?
    Girl have you not had much interaction with men LOL I personally believe that lots the men that claim to be transexual lovers would fuck a femme bottom boy in a minute. In fact I know they would girl with the majority of men its oochie coochie everything check out some of the comments they leave on the gay boys pages on BGC and Adam4Adam

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Being bi sexual I am the last to judge anyone about wanting their cake and eating it too but I do have to say that men that claim to be lovers of transexual women need to be honest with the people they with. Its a known fact that the majority of transexual women feel more insulted than genetic females when they find out a man wants them and a man. It's 2009 just man up to what you do and who you do it with and whoever can't deal with it move on. Its just kinda lame for grown folks to be like if that was a trannie or female I'd hit it. Deal with the reality of your situation I mean damn look at his ass I'd hit it too.

I think the whole labels post has been done so I won't repeat it but with everyone being grown and self sufficent seems we should all be able to state what we want, like or attracted to and say fuck the rest of the folks sitting here.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    No one is gay here. LOL Did you miss the No Homo post?

LOLOL

Right...im like why didnt he say "No Homo" first???

LOL!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    now im not gay or anything but this ass might make me think twice...
    what do you think tho....would you hit it???

btw kasseen you are gay.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

ignorance is...

Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    Being bi sexual I am the last to judge anyone about wanting their cake and eating it too but I do have to say that men that claim to be lovers of transexual women need to be honest with the people they with. Its a known fact that the majority of transexual women feel more insulted than genetic females when they find out a man wants them and a man. It's 2009 just man up to what you do and who you do it with and whoever can't deal with it move on. Its just kinda lame for grown folks to be like if that was a trannie or female I'd hit it. Deal with the reality of your situation I mean damn look at his ass I'd hit it too.
    I agree with you chanel, i mean iv never been phisically attracted to a man or guy in my whole life...i mean i like females an tgirls mainly but as far as what i personally like, im just naturally attracted to a femminised shape and look of a femm males body...may it be trannies or femm bottoms but whatever it is it jus naturaly gets me off....

Quote Originally Posted by johnmagnum View Post
    btw kasseen you are gay.
    you might be gay since you got my dick in your mouth, but im not! i am not in no way, shape, or form attracted to men or guys....its mainly that i just do not like masclinulinity.... i mean i wouldent even talk to a dime chick if she had hairy arms an legs, let alone a musucular dude ...lol...its just the femininity of it is what attracts me and most of us tranny lovers...

And @ John Magnum, i bet yo stupid ass would be jacking off to them pics if he had a wig and lipstick on! lol... real talk son!!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    I think I just threw up after seeing that. By the way Chanel i would never hook up wit a fem bottom boy. You sound like an ex of mine who wanted me to be in a threesome with her and some bottom boy. She tried her hardest to get me into it. I am attracted to women and T-girls period. Half of the "girls" on here are not even what i consider a true "t-girl" some are TV's or girls in early transition, and from what i can tell 98% of the guys on here cant tell the difference or like Jess said would hit anything with a hole. So please dont put us all in the same boat there is always an exception to the rule.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Fuck that shit!! I hardly care about the 'phat asses' or other physical assests. A GG or TG has to have a cute face for me to even look your way, then the personality has to be interesting if I'm going to think about putting in work to see if it'll lead to anything. I have standards regarding who I'm going to spend time with sexually or otherwise. If a Fem boy does it for you, knock yourself out, but that's just not my cup of tea.

Im sure I mentioned this before, but I will ask again? To the Fem Queens that reject men who like men, would you not feel more comfortable with an openly gay or bi man with nothing to hide that wanted to be in a relationship with you opposed to a 'Down-low' straight man that may not want to be seen in public with you or take you home to family unless you are 'always' 100% passable? Relationships are about trust not 'competition'. You can't sit around worrying about whether your man is gonna screw this girl or that guy, you have to trust in him or else the relationship is just as doomed even if you only had to worry about him fucking GG's or TG's.

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking

I agree with you chanel, i mean iv never been phisically attracted to a man or guy in my whole life...i mean i like females an tgirls mainly but as far as what i personally like, im just naturally attracted to a femminised shape and look of a femm males body...may it be trannies or femm bottoms but whatever it is it jus naturaly gets me off....

you might be gay since you got my dick in your mouth, but im not! i am not in no way, shape, or form attracted to men or guys....its mainly that i just do not like masclinulinity.... i mean i wouldent even talk to a dime chick if she had hairy arms an legs, let alone a musucular dude ...lol...its just the femininity of it is what attracts me and most of us tranny lovers...

And @ John Magnum, i bet yo stupid ass would be jacking off to them pics if he had a wig and lipstick on! lol... real talk son!!

johnmagnum takes threats and sh!t talkers seriously.

Come on, you posted a thread asking people if they would fuck a man up the ass? Also saying that you would too. Sorry you are gay.

BTW, JohnMagnum is highly skilled in self defense (since age 11, hint hint and im a grown ass man now) and if we ever meet in person I hope you have the balls to say that to me in person.

And you are still gay!