Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    It is what it is. #1 Unlike 99% of the dudes who post on here, I could give a fuck about what someone thinks of me. #2 I don't live in this false sense of reality a lot of men "straight" men feel comfortable in...If I told my ex-girl that I was fucking a TRANNY, she'd call me a FAG because I fucked a MAN. I don't care how big you make your tits, how well you cut or tuck your PENIS, the REALITY is that in the eyes of larger society, YOU ARE A MAN. #3 The sad IRONY of responses from some of the WOMEN in this post, in stark contradiction to the "NO HOMO" post is troubling. On one hand you hate the term and the other hand you so easily denegrate gay men (with fat asses)...is that a case of wanting it both ways (no pun intended). I made a post in jest, but clearly, I am starting to see behind the cut grass

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nobody really reads this shit

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    It is what it is. #1 Unlike 99% of the dudes who post on here, I could give a fuck about what someone thinks of me. #2 I don't live in this false sense of reality a lot of men "straight" men feel comfortable in...If I told my ex-girl that I was fucking a TRANNY, she'd call me a FAG because I fucked a MAN. I don't care how big you make your tits, how well you cut or tuck your PENIS, the REALITY is that in the eyes of larger society, YOU ARE A MAN. #3 The sad IRONY of responses from some of the WOMEN in this post, in stark contradiction to the "NO HOMO" post is troubling. On one hand you hate the term and the other hand you so easily denegrate gay men (with fat asses)...is that a case of wanting it both ways (no pun intended). I made a post in jest, but clearly, I am starting to see behind the cut grass
    That's a mouthfull there. We are not even talking in the reality of other people's eyes, fact is fact. I would love to have been born a woman but that is not the way the universe saw fit for it to be. Let's talk science here men and women are biologically different that is a fact we can alter those states thru hormones and surgeries but you can never truely change what God has created. I had to come to terms with my life and the way in which my creator saw fit I had to go thru it. Being Transgendered is not a physical thing its a mental one, reason its treated phyciatrically not physically. The physical methods used to treat gender dysphoria are to aid a person who is mentally struggling with issues with themselves. Transpersons need to look for the woman with in and stop looking to "straight men" to validate their womanhood.

I applaud the men that are honest and the girls that are self accepting. I have said it a thousand times and will keep saying it let not the most judged and ridiculed people turn around and do the same thing to the ones that show us love and support. Most of the men that are assholes, jerks and dog out the girls in our community. They started out just like Mr. Knockout and a few others but thru interaction and bullshit from us they said fuck it.

2009 is time for a new thing

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I think I just threw up after seeing that. By the way Chanel i would never hook up wit a fem bottom boy. You sound like an ex of mine who wanted me to be in a threesome with her and some bottom boy. She tried her hardest to get me into it. I am attracted to women and T-girls period. Half of the "girls" on here are not even what i consider a true "t-girl" some are TV's or girls in early transition, and from what i can tell 98% of the guys on here cant tell the difference or like Jess said would hit anything with a hole. So please dont put us all in the same boat there is always an exception to the rule.
    I would never involve anyone into anything that they wouldnt want to do willingly and if I wanted a threesome it's usually with a man and a woman or two men. I would state that first and second I think of transeuxality from the terms described in the Harry Benjamin standards of care for transexual people. There are many girls photographed for this site that to me don't look very feminine at all. I would have never posed in a wig and make up before I had my breast done and other details but thats just me and my opinion there are men that like that. Does this mean that this person is not transexual cause they don't live their life as I see fit or have made the necessary changes that I think they should to be a "woman" NO. Just as the world is full of diversity so is our community. There are all kinds of girls in varying degrees of transition and everyone makes the choice for self what is most comfortable for them. We need to start allowing folks to be themselves and live a happy peaceful existence.

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Fuck that shit!! I hardly care about the 'phat asses' or other physical assests. A GG or TG has to have a cute face for me to even look your way, then the personality has to be interesting if I'm going to think about putting in work to see if it'll lead to anything. I have standards regarding who I'm going to spend time with sexually or otherwise. If a Fem boy does it for you, knock yourself out, but that's just not my cup of tea.

Im sure I mentioned this before, but I will ask again? To the Fem Queens that reject men who like men, would you not feel more comfortable with an openly gay or bi man with nothing to hide that wanted to be in a relationship with you opposed to a 'Down-low' straight man that may not want to be seen in public with you or take you home to family unless you are 'always' 100% passable? Relationships are about trust not 'competition'. You can't sit around worrying about whether your man is gonna screw this girl or that guy, you have to trust in him or else the relationship is just as doomed even if you only had to worry about him fucking GG's or TG's.
    First of all fem queen is a gay term.
    I dont identify as gay in any way form or fashion. I identify as a woman. I live my life as a woman. And I date men who like WOMAN. Its a matter of personal preference. All my life, people have mis-identified me, and catagorized me and my sisters as gay men.
    I was NEVER a man, and to me if a man dates men, then its a slap in the face to me and all I have struggled to acheive in life to be recognized as the WOMAN that I am. I dont knock bi-sexuality or homosexuality, its just not for me. And just to make another point, bi-sexual men do not openly date transexuals either. And men who openly identify as gay do not deal with trans WOMAN. If you don't beleive me, log in to BGC and se how they tear us to shreds for no reason.

Thumbs Up/Down
    uh..yeah I'd hit that ass! (Just in case anyone's keeping score).

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Its 2009 and people like myself who live and work in mainstream society are slowly educating people to that fact that we are no longer going to be disrespected and called men or homosexuals. We are neither. We are transgendered woman. Gender identity and genitalia are 2 very different things.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

I do not care what anyone thinks of me either. I also hold my own ground. I also agree that if any of my ex's found out I like to bang ts they would call me gay too. I do not see real transexuals as men. Facts are facts and there is a dick down there, a ts is a totally different experience because a real tranny acts like a woman and wants to be fucked like a woman. That is my thrill. I only date the pretty passable one's. Im pretty picky. I do not consider myself gay because I would not hook up with "regular male" in any sexual mannner. Just not gonna happen. The feminen part of the ts game is what gets it for me.

This may sound crazy but with a ts you get the best of both when you are a top and not a bottom. You get complete gender domination and the female sex drive and act at both times. Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Its 2009 and people like myself who live and work in mainstream society are slowly educating people to that fact that we are no longer going to be disrespected and called men or homosexuals. We are neither. We are transgendered woman. Gender identity and genitalia are 2 very different things.
    no disrespect but i think u r selling real women cheap with your defense of transgendered individuals. womanhood is more than looking, sounding or acting like one. the irony of your argument is that u dont realize the disrespect onto real women when u demand to be called a woman.

nobody really reads this shit

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I focus on working somewhere else today and this is what happens.

Would I hit it? With a cricket bat, out of the window!

I think the girls have answered the question perfectly.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs down hit a gay mans ass

i love trannys to much to fuck b-quenns but it do look good