Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmagnum View Post
    I do not care what anyone thinks of me either. I also hold my own ground. I also agree that if any of my ex's found out I like to bang ts they would call me gay too. I do not see real transexuals as men. Facts are facts and there is a dick down there, a ts is a totally different experience because a real tranny acts like a woman and wants to be fucked like a woman. That is my thrill. I only date the pretty passable one's. Im pretty picky. I do not consider myself gay because I would not hook up with "regular male" in any sexual mannner. Just not gonna happen. The feminen part of the ts game is what gets it for me.

This may sound crazy but with a ts you get the best of both when you are a top and not a bottom. You get complete gender domination and the female sex drive and act at both times. Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.
    Finally somebody who see's where I'm coming from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the kind of MAN I choose to deal with!!!!!
    I was scared for a minute there, but then you spoke up and now I know I'm not aone in how I feeel about the whole male-ts thing!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    First of all fem queen is a gay term.
    I apologize, I wasn't aware that term offended you. Does this also apply for other terms like 'TS' or 'TG' we tend to use them a lot here? So is it ok if I call you Lady Vanessa? Sounds stately right? I don't want to offend you by typing 'TSVanessa' but I'm sure you can see the quagmire developing here.

And just to make another point, bi-sexual men do not openly date transexuals either. And men who openly identify as gay do not deal with trans WOMAN.
    Sure they do, you just don't know of any that do. I know gay men who've dated umm....trans-women. I also know bi-men that have done the same. The absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.

If you don't beleive me, log in to BGC and se how they tear us to shreds for no reason.
    There is a lot of animosty within the LBGT community, that's why I stepped away and do my own thing. They weren't helping in any positive way but always have lots of drama to stir up.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    First of all fem queen is a gay term.
    I dont identify as gay in any way form or fashion. I identify as a woman. I live my life as a woman. And I date men who like WOMAN. Its a matter of personal preference. All my life, people have mis-identified me, and catagorized me and my sisters as gay men.
    I was NEVER a man, and to me if a man dates men, then its a slap in the face to me and all I have struggled to acheive in life to be recognized as the WOMAN that I am. I dont knock bi-sexuality or homosexuality, its just not for me. And just to make another point, bi-sexual men do not openly date transexuals either. And men who openly identify as gay do not deal with trans WOMAN. If you don't beleive me, log in to BGC and se how they tear us to shreds for no reason.
    Vanessa you are so right about the sweet boi's attitude toward trans women.....Is it the same with the gg lesbian? what is your take on this?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Finally somebody who see's where I'm coming from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the kind of MAN I choose to deal with!!!!!
    I was scared for a minute there, but then you spoke up and now I know I'm not aone in how I feeel about the whole male-ts thing!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    no problem. just keeping it real.

Thumbs Up/Down
    maybe if he put on some lipstick and a whig id hit it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo_Corbier View Post
    thats that got dam shyt right there.. yall men just think thats all a man has to do is throw on some damn lip stick and a wig and thats good enough.... a damn god awful fool.. how late

DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING OF THE TRANSSEXUAL UNION

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Exclamation

JUST PLAYING.......GOTTA BE FEMININE WITH BEAUTIFUL TITS ... IT'S ALL MENTAL..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM View Post
    thats that got dam shyt right there.. yall men just think thats all a man has to do is throw on some damn lip stick and a wig and thats good enough.... a damn god awful fool.. how late
    with all due respect love, what parameters of 'straightness' are u using to make your sweeping generalizations? so a guy that gets a boner looking at a phat ass fem dude (whose face u cannot see mind u) is gay but a dude who takes dick up the ass via transsexual (aren't u a top?) somehow is not? lmao @ these slippery moral guidelines around here lately. using your argument, what is 'womanly' about a woman who likes to sling dick or get her dick sucked? keep it 100

nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by mrknockout View Post
    with All Due Respect Love, What Parameters Of 'straightness' Are U Using To Make Your Sweeping Generalizations? So A Guy That Gets A Boner Looking At A Phat Ass Fem Dude (whose Face U Cannot See Mind U) Is Gay But A Dude Who Takes Dick Up The Ass Via Transsexual (aren't U A Top?) Somehow Is Not? Lmao @ These Slippery Moral Guidelines Around Here Lately. Using Your Argument, What Is 'womanly' About A Woman Who Likes To Sling Dick Or Get Her Dick Sucked? Keep It 100
    We Have Talked About Issues As Such Already.. No Need To Explain. My Preference Is Not The Subject At Hand. And Note I Never Said Anything About No One Being A Fag, Hetero, Or Bi Nor Trysexual.. Trannnnnyyyyyyyyyyy Arrrree Not Women///////11=====!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How 100 Do U Want To Get.. Internet Bullys I Tell Ya... Bring That Into The Real World.. In Which I Live In ..

DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING OF THE TRANSSEXUAL UNION

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo_Corbier View Post
    Ivo, you’ve hit the nail on the head!
    I riled about the pictures when they first appeared, but not the conundrum; we lust after effeminate males who don’t sport goatees and bald heads, that’s the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM View Post
    Jess, isn’t that how you started?

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!