Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    She is quite bad

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I couldn't think of anything to write other than "wow!"

It was a nice update this week. Jayla was a good shoot too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Ok, I'm a bit beyond disappointed. We have the new May Girl of the Month Brenda up and she is smoking hot! Pretty face, slim, puffy hormone tits and nipples, pretty feet, obviously functional, nice smooth shaved ass. I go and look at her set and I don't know if it's an error, change in policy, or if her first set is just that big, but there's 3 pages of this beautiful new BTG and only 1 fucking comment. Fucking disgusting! Don't say none of you have viewed it yet because when I went to her set there had already been over 1000 views and only 1 comment!?! As many times members have complained about the GOM set being too short!?! Get ya'll motherfucking ass in there and give this babe (and Tony) the props she deserves! The nerve of some people.

*Phew* Ok, I went a bit out of character there, but it is what it is. She looks a bit familiar, not sure if I spoke with her on a social network or if as someone stated she resembles someone from the pop culture, I don't keep up with celebrities, but Brenda is bound to be one!

Yeah she is definitely hot and had yall got my girl in the line up this month (PAN D [right on Seanchai] i've been beatin REMY in the head for that) then i would've commented after having spent my last recessive dollar to do so. Hint, "it is a recession" so i have to spend wisely. Imagine that though; this hot thing and Pan D in the same week "fire".............
    Ahh that was a short lived dream.
    But yeah Brenda is hot and had i been in i would've let you know it. I feel you on what you sayin. And regardless of if she is a liar, money-hoe or any of the above she still is fine and i got a rise just from the two pics in the attachment. But if you get the hardcore with this honey b4 you get the Pan D re-shoot then i'll break my word (from the previous thread) and get in.

Oh shhh, this may be the first pair of TS feet that i can sign-off on, either I'm horny or shorty have some pretty-azz feet. Oh i think she got one up on my girl PAN-D. I never thought I'd see the day. WOW! I'm feelin a little un-easy right now. Like the first time i got with a TS. Have to go and regroup.

Thumbs Up/Down
    oh she's hot!

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Ok, I'm a bit beyond disappointed. We have the new May Girl of the Month Brenda up and she is smoking hot! Pretty face, slim, puffy hormone tits and nipples, pretty feet, obviously functional, nice smooth shaved ass. I go and look at her set and I don't know if it's an error, change in policy, or if her first set is just that big, but there's 3 pages of this beautiful new BTG and only 1 fucking comment. Fucking disgusting! Don't say none of you have viewed it yet because when I went to her set there had already been over 1000 views and only 1 comment!?! As many times members have complained about the GOM set being too short!?! Get ya'll motherfucking ass in there and give this babe (and Tony) the props she deserves! The nerve of some people.

*Phew* Ok, I went a bit out of character there, but it is what it is. She looks a bit familiar, not sure if I spoke with her on a social network or if as someone stated she resembles someone from the pop culture, I don't keep up with celebrities, but Brenda is bound to be one!
    cut them some slack hard to perv and comment at the same time one hand is usually on the dick and the other on the mouse LOL

Brenda/Bianca

Exclamation

Well, THANKS for the thread (im flattered)! Remy looks cute
    But i'm here to set a few things straight! Thanks for the opportunities; i've gotten very far with them, and the cash did me great justice!

TONY - You could have very much kept your skank message and your comments posted!
    In actuality YOU KNEW I've shot before YOU came up with the name BRENDA - REMEMBER! Or Maybe you had one too many cocktails, or became frazzled when you sucked my cocktail you forgot!

So of course I lied; who wouldnt... Especially when I asked to reshoot (as Bianca) and was TURNED DOWN! - So hey - BRENDA was created! Thanks Tony!

And DIRTY SOUTH HOW DARE YOU innuendo me into "living on a wing and a prayer" - You know me personally, and I HAVE NEVER!
    It's amazing how "tricks" like to run their mouths, you would think its the girls but in all actuality the guys open their mouths quicker than us!
    Just Please keep in mind you were a client first! - And Thanks!

Nevertheless, I lied... I gave a great performance, DEFINITE memories were made, Pay was great! And as you can see I got what I needed!

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/12310852.jpg/

THANKS - BTG, YUM, ETC ETC....
    Attached Images Attached Images

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda/Bianca View Post
    Well, THANKS for the thread (im flattered)! Remy looks cute
    But i'm here to set a few things straight! Thanks for the opportunities; i've gotten very far with them, and the cash did me great justice!

TONY - You could have very much kept your skank message and your comments posted!
    In actuality YOU KNEW I've shot before YOU came up with the name BRENDA - REMEMBER! Or Maybe you had one too many cocktails, or became frazzled when you sucked my cocktail you forgot!

So of course I lied; who wouldnt... Especially when I asked to reshoot (as Bianca) and was TURNED DOWN! - So hey - BRENDA was created! Thanks Tony!

And DIRTY SOUTH HOW DARE YOU innuendo me into "living on a wing and a prayer" - You know me personally, and I HAVE NEVER!
    It's amazing how "tricks" like to run their mouths, you would think its the girls but in all actuality the guys open their mouths quicker than us!

Nevertheless, I lied... I gave a great performance, DEFINITE memories were made, Pay was great! And as you can see I got what I needed!

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/12310852.jpg/

THANKS - BTG, YUM, ETC ETC....
    Brenda/Bianca
    As the owner of this site and Yum ... I'd like to see those tits out of the package as we helped pay for them ... but on the other topic, we use multiple photographers to shoot many girls, we work with many girls multiple times but there is nothing worse than feeling that we've been duped into shooting a model because she lied on her name and stated that she had not appeared yet. The fact is it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm very wary on doing any promotions, requesting reshoots or "scratching of each others" backs that we (Grooby) do for many girls. Look how many times some of the models like Sexy Jade have appeared here, because they don't lie to us. Squeezing one extra shoot of us, instead of having a good and long lasting business relationship is just short sighted.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda/Bianca View Post
    Well you got me there babe! I admit, you were the best $80 fuck I ever had!

Brenda/Bianca

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Well you got me there babe! I admit, you were the best $80 fuck I ever had!

LMAO! You're right! I worked with you! It was an unfortunate time for you... Poor thing. You know a few things about living on a wing and a prayer don't you??? - But again, spell the whole truth! - It was more than just that one time! So your 80+ was fab! - Thanks!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Um... I thought I was the troublemaker. Can't we all just get along??!!

Regardless, Bianca/Brenda you are one of my favorites as far as your look and how you take the dick. Look forward to seeing more of here... or if you come to Chitown in person.

Large Member for 38 Years