Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Brenda/Bianca
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Although well said, you are grossly uninformed to the way our company works. We have a system of checks and balances so it protects us as a company. Some slide through like that one we are talking about. In this instance, yeah, she won GOM somehow.....but in other instances we have wasted time and money on models who have lied to us. All are guilty. Again - we have a system. Its unfair to the honest models (Natalia Coxxx, Logan, Vanessa, Ebony, Jayla, Jade, etc.) who take this serious and treat the industry with respect. It is unfair for us to uphold our end as photographers just to get hustled.

That's like buying a brand new Benz off the lot and you come to find out it had 3 previous owners and has 50k miles on it when you pull out of the lot. Loose analogy so dont nit pick people.....You did not get what you thought you were paying for - bottom line. Yes, with this current model, it may not be that big of a deal but we have to put our foot down and let these TS know that we mean business so we can continue to bring you - the members - quality content every week at a fair price.

Again with the remarks... Some people can be soo ignorant!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda/Bianca View Post
    Please don't do this.. lol
    It's ALSO bad business and quite a slap in the face to compare and contrast ANYONE with negativity; Don't you think? Or are you soo far on his side you can't even see it... it hasn't hurt me, it actually helped me! - Also, we're beyond the photographs, I already said my peace on that, and so have you, and it's been FULLY noted - Why this again???
    Actually, I'm more often than not the person sticking up for the girls. Those who really know me, know that I've had a long and personal history way before getting into this business with "tg's" and always wish the best for them so don't take my comments so much as "taking sides", just stating good business practices. I do agree negativity gets us no where positive.

Positivity is Prosperity/Negativity is 360/It Comes Back Eventually

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Wow! This thread was created on 5/5 Must be a really hot topic! Really, It's not. Like some of the photogs already said, shorty is not the first one to name change. And while I do see why it's an issue, I don't see why it's this big of an issue. As the Devils personal advocate, I must say, Even though she was turned down for a re-shoot all it took was a name change to be GOM! Very hard point to argue against. She is obviously very familiar with at least two of the photogs here, and by reading the posts I don't see why anyone would be shocked. As a person who gets on his grind 100 myself, I have to say if all it took was a name change to make some quick cash, I would do the same. Especially since I was already turned down for a re-shoot. Why would I be thinking longevity with the people who was not supporting me anyway?!?
    Doesn't work like that at all. The photographers and staff work together to ensure this doesn't happen often, photographers specifically ask a model her name and check the site and then ask if they've worked for us before (or any site). This individual lied, point blank to get the shoot. To be frank, I didn't recognize her sets when they came in and only made the connection when her legal papers matched.

We've plenty of awesome models who don't need to change their name to get on-going work with us, we've a number of sites and projects we shoot for and the models get a following. We've helped a number of models get other work with reputable producers also.

We just don't need more bullshit and deceit and certainly not the type that Brenda/Bianca is spreading in this forum. I'll raise the ban hammer but not drop it yet as a) it's bringing traffic to this site which helps us in sales and search engine rankings and b) she's entertaining ... trying to be so smart and coming across so stupid.

seanchai

Brenda/Bianca
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Doesn't work like that at all. The photographers and staff work together to ensure this doesn't happen often, photographers specifically ask a model her name and check the site and then ask if they've worked for us before (or any site). This individual lied, point blank to get the shoot. To be frank, I didn't recognize her sets when they came in and only made the connection when her legal papers matched.

We've plenty of awesome models who don't need to change their name to get on-going work with us, we've a number of sites and projects we shoot for and the models get a following. We've helped a number of models get other work with reputable producers also.

We just don't need more bullshit and deceit and certainly not the type that Brenda/Bianca is spreading in this forum. I'll raise the ban hammer but not drop it yet as a) it's bringing traffic to this site which helps us in sales and search engine rankings and b) she's entertaining ... trying to be so smart and coming across so stupid.

seanchai

How many times can one repeat the same thing!
    Are you mad because he agrees with me??? Because from reading, he did not ask you the TOS, Rules, Or Regulation!!!
    I'm not one to be picked on and talked about and just letting things go soo easy. I was referred from the question "why do they hate BIANCA in the forums on BTG"? I've never been a member or a fan of the message board here, but that instant I joined!

Baby, Everything I do has a purpose. i'm bringing traffic to the site, FANTASTIC! Isn't that what you want? or should want?
    and correction, lol - i'm not "trying" to be smart - I AM!
    No need to brag on backgrounds, or personal history, because you're not even worth it!

Im not the girl begging to re-shoot! Yet, i'm not here to bring trouble! That's not even in my nature - HOWEVER I've been attacked from different angles (YOU being one of them) and i'm NOT the one to just sit here and take it.

As far as ur little hammer - Drop it sweety - I'm done!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Why would you think I was mad at him? He just asked a question and I answered it.

You deserve to be attacked, your a lying little shit and the more you continue to lie on this forum, the more potential clients will realize that if your going to be such a manipulative individual, that they certainly won't want to hire you for your services.

You would have been better just keeping your trap shut rather than trying to justify why you lied and then coming on here and spreading personal information about people around (deleted).

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Why would you think I was mad at him? He just asked a question and I answered it.

You deserve to be attacked, your a lying little shit and the more you continue to lie on this forum, the more potential clients will realize that if your going to be such a manipulative individual, that they certainly won't want to hire you for your services.

You would have been better just keeping your trap shut rather than trying to justify why you lied and then coming on here and spreading personal information about people around (deleted).
    Whoa! I assume I didn't catch it before it was deleted but if old girl was spreading personal info that's a major no-go.

Large Member for 38 Years