Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ladyboy-Ladyboy Boring!

The hardcore sets the guy never tries a taste of ladyboy cock or ass, never gets fucked and the solo photo shoots are complete same ole same ole. Every one is the same formula on a couch or bed. And it's there a Victoria Secrets or similar wherever you're shooting these? Buy some nice bras, panties, lingerie and take more than a couple of photos before they take them off. Well you got one month out of me but that's it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Hi Metro808, Ladyboy-Ladboy.com is primarily a solo site. The hardcores with guys were shot by a producer who is no longer working for us.

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/45
    Given: 13/0
    Not been on LB-LB for a long time but Ladyboy.xxx is a superb site if you love Asian girls! One of my favourites.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 1/0
    I'm a little bit on Alexander's side here, I wouldn't say it's boring per se, but I would like to see more hardcore, and I would REALLY like to see more sets from "top" girls. I know it's weird, but something about seeing that a girl is a "top" in the description really turns me on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    I do not find it boring at all. I do wish that there was more of the girls starting from Street normal clothes.
    And the photo set start before the movie set to show the girl out side before the room scene.
    A large fan of this site in face as it feel more friendly to the girls compared to the other hard core sites because the hard core are kept to a minimum. Would like to see a few more with on girl show but I guess now here I may find another site in the group that have them

Thumbs Up/Down
    Like the outdoor look too, great to see the girls "out & about" in everyday society.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    May I ask the difference between LB-LB & LadyboyXXX? The latter is one of my favourite all time sites?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/35
    Given: 3,510/1
    Hi Peejaye, Ladyboy-Ladyboy have more models that are further in their transition, and has always featured content shot by many different photographers. We are implementing some changes on both sites that you will be seeing in the coming weeks and months. There will be other photographers shooting for Ladyboy.XXX as well as Terry's shoots, there will be content by Terry on Ladyboy Ladyboy, and we are actively searching more for models who want to do hardcores.

A challenge with the Thai girls is that most of them are not into other Thai girls, they want a man in the hardcores. This makes it more difficult to get good hardcores for Ladyboy-Ladyboy and Ladyboy.XXX. We're not fans of shooting girls that aren't into each other.

Alexander
    Grooby Webmaster

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks Alex, look forward to it. I'm a big fan of Terrys' work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Need more asian tsxts....