18 24.00%
  • Doesn't Matter

30 40.00%
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0

To Cut Or Not To Cut

Ok, so a lot of my models are nervous and/or relunctant to show that they are uncut, I usually tell them that the members love seeing the foreskin (well at least that shoeshe guy does) lol. So, I was wondering how many people have a preference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Talking

It does'nt matter to me. But, I do like them uncut if they are. My last girl friend in NYC was Puerto Rican, so she was definately uncut. The thrill was, that I did'nt know untill we got naked. Plus it was big. So, the evening was that much more of a surprise.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Cut.

Uncut is...Scary.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Doesn't influence me either way Remy, both fine in my book. What I like is seeing sexy lingerie on the cut or uncut lady.

For me the lingerie they have on is a turn on to see their shape and figure in micro thongs, sheer or laced panties. Seeing a tgirl in skimpy underwear turns me into a raging bull.

Strictly About The "Femme Queen Realness" in Black and Latina TG Ladies

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I don't care either way but I do get very irritated when people are so focussed on one or another, either in the way a certain member goes on and on about it in some girls profile - or others complain that it's dirty and disgusting.

Some people are so focussed on the cock, that they can't see the girl it's attached to - and that, is what I dislike.

As someone who is circumcised (for medical reasons as a child) - I would NOT have my son circumcised. There are minor benefits and it's an archaic religious practice.

Thumbs Up/Down
    i think cut looks better on average, but some of he uncut ones arent bad either.

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    For my man, I have a slight preference that he be circumsized, but if he
    keeps it clean it's no biggie. Plus uncircumsized men may be more sensitive
    when they let their collar down.

For the women, no preference, except to say that if she has plans for GRS
    every little bit helps.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    this is a great question,i used to think it was unsexy but over the years ive grown to find it very very sexy. so if any of you girls out the dont be ashamed there are alot of us who love it and alot like myself just grow to love it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bibba View Post
    this is a great question,i used to think it was unsexy but over the years ive grown to find it very very sexy. so if any of you girls out the dont be ashamed there are alot of us who love it and alot like myself just grow to love it
    I agree 100%...well said Mr Bibba. Since I'm circumsized (outside my control, wish I wasn't now...but whatever), I was used to the way "mine" looked and UNCUT took a while to fully appreciate the sexiness.....but after a few years of BTG access, I was convinced!!! lol

Either way is cool, not a deal-breaker....nothing to be ashamed of no matter what though.

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,