I have had several PMs and emails from you guys asking me for a good foot fetish scene . . . So I talked to our subs and Vic told me he has had a thing for Jules feet since he first saw her on ShemaleYUM almost two years ago . . . BINGO!

I called up Jules and she flew down to Vegas for a couple shoots. She had never really had her feet worshipped . . . but afterwards she told me she really got into it and if you see how hard her cock gets in this scene you will know she is not kidding. She really enjoyed having him worship her feet. She got really turned on and was hard as a rock as soon as she pulled her cock out of her sexy panties. She was loving his oral cock worship too . . . but damn she was in a hurry to fuck. She was soooo horny from getting her feet licked and sucked.

Once she bent him over she really let go and if you thought her last scene was hot when she fucked Paul . . . this time was twice as energetic. This girl loves to fuck!!!

The end is something you have to see . . . she strokes Vic's big cock with her hand as she is stroking his ass with her hard cock . . . he totally loses it and blasts a huge cum shot all over his stomach, his arm, and the WALL

Seeing that got her off and she blasted her own hot load all over him too!

Here are a couple quick samples and watch for the scene coming up soon!

Thanks!

PK