Quote Originally Posted by MrLaker View Post
Aye sasha I know this thread aint what set u off. Had to be another thread that got u this heated.Or combo of things. But u must of been hanging around ray j huh? Just kidding.lol
but no seriosuly its a bunch of them on here its just soon as you see the thread topics on the forum it makes you wanna click the x button.. like when i hear them talking about there experinces with the girls they been with than in my head im like i wouldnt dare talk to a guy off here...

Than you have some punk fags who sit on the phone talking to other fags about trannies making up shit just to spark convo to be in there face.. making gossip and shit wack ass photographers but if i was to bring the gossip to the surface than ill be wrong.. it just ticks me off sometimes I feel like its a shady village or something when i come to this forum the reason alot of people have left it because it just became very messy place ..and i guess this thread drew the line.. Mr.laker i dont have a prob with you vidman or raheme(None what so EvER) BUT I do have a problem with the dumb ass topics in the threads. there just not cool..NOW IF I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THE NASTY SHITTY CHEAP ASS CLIENTS THAT COME TO MY HOTEL ILL BE WRONG but no..... than that would make me ONE of the bad guys{am I right} cause i will say names and post there numbers since u wanna bring ads to the forums right or ill just talk about the trashy ass dudes that add me on facebook from the forum trying to work there way outta pay for a session ugh.. wtf did i get myself into