In an earlier post you also said this

Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
i just dont think im a bad person because i choose not to share my personal lifestyle with my family friends and co workers.
I took that to mean you would never introduce a trans woman that you were dealing with relationship wise or just chilling to family or friends. Say for instance you were getting together for a cookout with family or friends, would you take a trans woman along and introduce her as your date for the evening? How about friends going out for couples night, would you invite a trans woman?

Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
how so? how is meeting up with a girl online just to chill, is some sort of opportunity for her to gain material things form me

really, just one factor. let me know if you still agree with that after reading & hearing this
http://larrybrownsports.com/football...-circle/204296
She is getting to smoke your weed, gets a ride to where ever she needs to go to etc. Those are all material things.

Those were two comments by football 'players' correct? Not the actual people who sign football players... You also said he can't get a job outside of the NFL, could that not have more to do with education, economy, etc than him being gay? There is no shortage of gay men working jobs lol