Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
if i saw you at a mall with my peoples i would acknowledged you.
invite you to a party im throwing... see my answer below

actually i currently work with a few people whom im very cool with. we even have drinks after work occasionally -but i would never expect them to invite me to their home with their families. few months back i was talking with one of them after work in a bar, a few drinks in he began to talk about his mother and aunt on how much they both hated president obama -they believe he a double agent mulsim working for some middle eastern group brought here to destroy the united states of america. when he told me we just bust out laughing. now should i not be his friends cause his family are blatantly racist?

which leads into me -im not ashamed of being attractive to tgirls. more or less im ashamed of the portions of family members & love ones that are too religious or ignorant to accept them. and i just would not want to put any girl in harms way or in a uncomfortable situation
why wouldn't you invite me to the party? we homies right? you don't invite your friends over for "get togethers"?
how about you let me decide what I'm comfortable with cause everything else sounds like an excuse.although based on this statement you made it sounds less like you care about the girl but saving you own ass:
"i do not understand dl man using our dicks over our head comment. if anything its using our heads, most believe it will cause problems with our family,friends and careers. and repercussions only occur when the dl man is outed. which i assume you believe is wrong."

im kinda done with this convo cause it's not going anywhere. good night yall