Quote Originally Posted by johnmagnum View Post
I do not care what anyone thinks of me either. I also hold my own ground. I also agree that if any of my ex's found out I like to bang ts they would call me gay too. I do not see real transexuals as men. Facts are facts and there is a dick down there, a ts is a totally different experience because a real tranny acts like a woman and wants to be fucked like a woman. That is my thrill. I only date the pretty passable one's. Im pretty picky. I do not consider myself gay because I would not hook up with "regular male" in any sexual mannner. Just not gonna happen. The feminen part of the ts game is what gets it for me.

This may sound crazy but with a ts you get the best of both when you are a top and not a bottom. You get complete gender domination and the female sex drive and act at both times. Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.
Finally somebody who see's where I'm coming from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the kind of MAN I choose to deal with!!!!!
I was scared for a minute there, but then you spoke up and now I know I'm not aone in how I feeel about the whole male-ts thing!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!