Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Anyone have an update on this? When I emailed, she seemed only about the money.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    It goes with my last post about never getting back to my PM. Speaks volumes, might just be about money; but she can't be about her business which means she's not going to ever get that real money. But hey who am i to talk

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    It goes with my last post about never getting back to my PM. Speaks volumes, might just be about money; but she can't be about her business which means she's not going to ever get that real money. But hey who am i to talk
    EXACTLY!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TALK????
    So I didnt answer some PM's now I'm not about my money or whatever the fuck you two bitchasses are going on about me.
    Baby my number is all over the net, and whithout mentioning names, I have met and chilled with members from this site and didnt ask for a motherfucking dime! If it was all that serious, you could have called, twittered or e-mailed my private email. I don't live on this site and I definatly don't like BITCHASSES!

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    C what i'm sayin! And you ain't never peeped my PM. I'm a 'skrong' dude you coulda told me to step off or something. But not to hit me back.
    Bitchass there was no pm from you to begin with, so how could I have replied either way???

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    There are members of this forum who can vouch for me that I do chill and smoke with them in my home on my time and have yet to even mention money.
    So what I see is a bitchass whininng because I was in NYC handling my business and didn't answer an e-mail.
    Boo hoo! Maybe if you would have called or emailed me while I was in NY, we could have met up, or I could have explained the situation of what I was going thru in NYC. And I'm in NYC all the daymn time, on my way back in 2 weeks, we could have met then.
    When you try to out somebody and try and make them look bad, know what the fuck you are talking about before you end up making an ass of ya daymn self!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Bitchass there was no pm from you to begin with, so how could I have replied either way???

Now we hear a little something. What's the matter??? that truth is a dangerous drug, make a kat react don't it. Sis we don't have to get hostile and out of pocket. The site name is Handandsom you can pronouce it "Hand", "And", "Some"
    I simply wanted to find out why you didn't answer my PM, trust me you didn't have to, but it sits in my private message "sent" folder labeled "Eitquette" dated 9-18-2009 2:18am. So to say i didn't send it to you is a false statement. But between my last few posts, nycguy's post and your posts / replies, (keyword highlighted and boldened for clarity) I can't be that far off with my opinion. But i still think you look fabulous and wouldn't mind chilling with you w/o mentioning a M-F'in dime

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    On my way back to NYC on Nov 23rd to Dec 1st!!!
    Now no excuses about messages and such, if you need to contact me.
    Email me: tsvanessa69@gmail.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    There are members of this forum who can vouch for me that I do chill and smoke with them in my home on my time and have yet to even mention money.
    So what I see is a bitchass whininng because I was in NYC handling my business and didn't answer an e-mail.
    Boo hoo! Maybe if you would have called or emailed me while I was in NY, we could have met up, or I could have explained the situation of what I was going thru in NYC. And I'm in NYC all the daymn time, on my way back in 2 weeks, we could have met then.
    When you try to out somebody and try and make them look bad, know what the fuck you are talking about before you end up making an ass of ya daymn self!
    You did answer me. Thats how I knew what I knew! I don't kiss ass. And I definitely dont beg bitches to break bread on them.

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down

Angry

You did answer me. Thats how I knew what I knew! I don't kiss ass. And I definitely dont beg bitches to break bread on them.
    Like I said, I do meet guys from right here, we have chilled, one in my home a couple of times, another took me to Gibsons for dinner.
    I am on alot of sites and I get alot of emails.
    Now if you would have emailed me and said "hey I'm the guy from Black T Girls forum" in the email, things would have gone differently.
    Now if you sent me a blank email or an email sounding like a trick, you get treated like a trick.
    But I don't like people trying to talk shit about me for no reason on my part!
    I don't need people to kiss my ass and I do not kiss ass.
    Probably one of the realest bitches out there. What you see is what you get!
    Now if you guys knew how to step to a doll CORRECTLY you wouldn't be ass out like you are.
    And for you guys out there who think I live off tricking, also sadly mistaken!
    So trying to make me look bad won't fuck with my cashflow ever!
    I was being nice, but as usual with certain people, nice is not good enough, which is why I limit myself to doing things like this.
    DAYMNED IF YOU DO, DAYMNED IF YOU DON'T!
    Guys like you chase girls like me away from being nice because it always bites us in the ass.

A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

Now we hear a little something. What's the matter??? that truth is a dangerous drug, make a kat react don't it. Sis we don't have to get hostile and out of pocket. The site name is Handandsom you can pronouce it "Hand", "And", "Some"
    I simply wanted to find out why you didn't answer my PM, trust me you didn't have to, but it sits in my private message "sent" folder labeled "Eitquette" dated 9-18-2009 2:18am. So to say i didn't send it to you is a false statement. But between my last few posts, nycguy's post and your posts / replies, (keyword highlighted and boldened for clarity) I can't be that far off with my opinion. But i still think you look fabulous and wouldn't mind chilling with you w/o mentioning a M-F'in dime
    Opinions about me never bothered me.
    I'm still on top of my game at 37!
    I just found an email from you asking me how to get at another ts as tacky and a waste of my time.
    When you email me, it should be about me.
    I'm not here to school you on how to spend your time and money on another bitch!
    Its like a slap in the face.
    If men had more respect for transexuals, then they would get more from them instead of a price shoved down your throat.