Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up Birthday With Asia...

asia Is Fine As Hell........WISH SHE KEPT HER NATURAL TITS.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    deleted by Carmencream

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Not trying to hate but why does every t-girl feel like they need to get the biggest tits out? i mean, i get it but i don't, i guess if i were gonna get a dick implant i'd want the biggest they had (if left to my own thinking) lol...but shit, i think a ladies tits should fit her body. i think it makes you more passable. most smaller genetic black females don't have obscenely huge tits...i think this outs more girls than they think

nobody really reads this shit

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    Not trying to hate but why does every t-girl feel like they need to get the biggest tits out? i mean, i get it but i don't, i guess if i were gonna get a dick implant i'd want the biggest they had (if left to my own thinking) lol...but shit, i think a ladies tits should fit her body. i think it makes you more passable. most smaller genetic black females don't have obscenely huge tits...i think this outs more girls than they think
    Some girls especially "working" ones get big boobs to attract more clients. In many cases once the girl has SRS they eventually get them reduced. Im reffering to the double d and f size girls.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well me myself personally my breast size reflects the women in my family but they defintely brought me better clients so for all the guys that prefer the flat chested look get yourself a boyfriend and stop kidding yourselves lol jk

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    I'm glad she got some breast just wish she went to a better doctor
    C'mon let's keep this negative shit off here. I can see plenty of opportunities for people to pick at you but they haven't.
    That goes for all the guys also.
    I'm not going to say it again, expect deletions.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    C'mon let's keep this negative shit off here. I can see plenty of opportunities for people to pick at you but they haven't.
    That goes for all the guys also.
    I'm not going to say it again, expect deletions.
    Out of all the negative shit ppl say on here you single me out ,for stating something that plenty of ppl have already said in the post (TIT TUMOR) 1'st off I don't care about things that ppl could say about me because I'm very comfortable with myself second I just stated the obvious ,and on my second post I ended it with jk(just kidding)and what could ppl say about me 1. I'm fat since my shoot I've lost 20 pds and losing 2. my dick is two tone ok that's a skin disorder called vitiligo,3.I have a big nose getting a nose job in feb 4.my skin is bad currently seeing a dermatologist anything I left out fill me in

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    Out of all the negative shit ppl say on here you single me out ,for stating something that plenty of ppl have already said in the post (TIT TUMOR) 1'st off I don't care about things that ppl could say about me because I'm very comfortable with myself second I just stated the obvious ,and on my second post I ended it with jk(just kidding)and what could ppl say about me 1. I'm fat since my shoot I've lost 20 pds and losing 2. my dick is two tone ok that's a skin disorder called vitiligo,3.I have a big nose getting a nose job in feb 4.my skin is bad currently seeing a dermatologist anything I left out fill me in
    Your fine just the way you are ma. And excellent point on the tone of the forum at times. I personally think your comment was one of the more tame, and geniuinely honest in here.

Thumbs Up/Down
    thanks babe at least someone saw I was'nt trying 2 be hateful everyone who knows me knows I'm not that type

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    Co-signed.