Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dating A T Girl

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    So you are saying the T girls dont go to straight clubs? Most of the girls i know only go to straight clubs. At least for the most part the more "passable", more confident girls are at the "hot spot" straight clubs.
    I remember last time I was in Atlanta about a year ago ( business trip). I was in a hotel in a "gay" area ( South Peachtree St I believe). I met a couple of Tgirls while I was on the Marta on my way to the underground mall. What im trying to say if you go to the populated areas not clubs im sure you will meet some.
    I am most def going to agree with you on this.

Why would a woman go to a gay club?

The men there are looking for other men.

You might meet a drag queen, transvestite, or cross dresser, but no
    decent looking woman is going to be caught dead in a gay bar.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    I have dated TS's.My ex was a TS,She's an RN ,and makes real good money,and after her rent,and bills,the rest went to keeping up her High maintanance lifestyle.She was into the TS Pageants,and actually she won a couple years ago,but everything she did was based on trying to compete with the other TS's and thats what broke us up.(In my experience) it's a lil harder to date BTG's then srtaight women because they're guard is up extremely higher, becuase of insecurity of what society thinks about them ect...
    I think it may vary from woman to woman, and where she is at in life.

Some girls are still in "the life", are caught up in the scene, and may
    actually be fearful of the real world.

And that's a rough position to be in, at some point a woman needs to
    decide if she's going to be a tranny all her life, or be a woman.

When you were a tranny, you talked like a tranny, you thought like
    a tranny, you reasoned like a tranny. When you became a woman,
    you put tranny ways behind you.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    We need more men like you!
    I don't deal with tranny chasers or triks tryna skip on paying.
    I like men like you who deal in REAL time!
    I dont see any man as a trick until he acts like one.
    Tranny chasers are tricks.
    Men I date don't EVVERR refrer to me as a tgirl or bullshit like that.
    Then again I date straight men who like pussy and ts who are dimes!
    Thanks...I hear that quite often from girls. I think guys like me are a dying breed either that or they are hiding. The thing i find amusing is when i hang out with some tgirls they think im expecting something when its all over. When that doesnt happen, they realize hey he is a cool guy not wanting me for sex. Few days later they call and ask me out all expenses paid. Next thing i know im "chillin" with them at there place. 9 times out of 10 this is how true friendships develop, and sometimes "deeper" relationships emerge.

Im a very social person the kind that can hang around any group surfers, bikers, skaters, to politicians, celebs, and not be bothered on what people say. Just like tgirls/gg itreat them like i treat everyone else and thats with respect.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    So you are saying the T girls dont go to straight clubs? Most of the girls i know only go to straight clubs. At least for the most part the more "passable", more confident girls are at the "hot spot" straight clubs.
    I remember last time I was in Atlanta about a year ago ( business trip). I was in a hotel in a "gay" area ( South Peachtree St I believe). I met a couple of Tgirls while I was on the Marta on my way to the underground mall. What im trying to say if you go to the populated areas not clubs im sure you will meet some.
    Dude, I've been in Atlanta all my life, lived a few other places, but mainly here...Ive been to hundreds if not thousands of staright clubs in this city, some that arent even around anymore, and I have only seen a T-girl in a straight club once or twice..Not disagreeing with u, I'm sure they go, but I just haven't had any succsess there...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysands View Post
    Dude, I've been in Atlanta all my life, lived a few other places, but mainly here...Ive been to hundreds if not thousands of staright clubs in this city, some that arent even around anymore,

and I have only seen a T-girl in a straight club once or twice..Not disagreeing with u, I'm sure they go, but I just haven't had any succsess there...
    That's cause they're passing, boo.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    That's cause they're passing, boo.
    Good point Peggy...I like u!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysands View Post
    Good point Peggy...I like u!!!!!
    Aww, thanks, you're a sweetie too.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I see where you coming from sexy.

But yes, I am on the same level as pussy and yes sometimes I am a step above.
    There is nothing a female has that I don't but a vagina.
    And even guys not into dick are running to me from females.
    They tell me I turned femininity up a notch and that females forgot how to be woman, so now these guys are turning to transexuals to escape females
    True but you have to factor in the un-admitted evidence. You have to beware of someone running GAME on you. That sounds like shit you say to get draws. If that was true, we'd see more LTR oriented on the TS/Male scene.

A female has plenty on a TS. A male has plenty on a F2M TS.....but, it's actually totally dependent on what you want out of life from your target preference.

A lot of guys turn to transsexuals from rejection from the type of women they want. They can usually find similarities of the type of woman they prefer in a TS. I think we can agree its hard to get a top-knotch, big titty, perfect body GG in the real world. You may have to work for it. It's relatively easy to get the counterpart on the TS side. I'm not saying ALL ts are bimbos - I'm saying that most guys here can admit that some of the TS they have dated look better than the females they have. True?

A lot of guys turn to transsexuals because plain & simple - the sex is 10 times easier to get w/ less commitment. Also the sex is usually more intense depending on your preference. i.e. oral sex from a TS is 9/10 better than most females. Of course a male would know his way around another male's body better than most females.

Picture it like Allen Iverson on free agency. Those guys may run from female to TS but it seems as soon as the team wants 'em back, their ready to sign the contract.

A lot of guys would not admit this of course, but the facts are there. Most guys that I known that dabbled in the TS community state these as their reasons.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    True but you have to factor in the un-admitted evidence. You have to beware of someone running GAME on you. That sounds like shit you say to get draws. If that was true, we'd see more LTR oriented on the TS/Male scene.

A female has plenty on a TS. A male has plenty on a F2M TS.....but, it's actually totally dependent on what you want out of life from your target preference.

A lot of guys turn to transsexuals from rejection from the type of women they want. They can usually find similarities of the type of woman they prefer in a TS. I think we can agree its hard to get a top-knotch, big titty, perfect body GG in the real world. You may have to work for it. It's relatively easy to get the counterpart on the TS side. I'm not saying ALL ts are bimbos - I'm saying that most guys here can admit that some of the TS they have dated look better than the females they have. True?

A lot of guys turn to transsexuals because plain & simple - the sex is 10 times easier to get w/ less commitment. Also the sex is usually more intense depending on your preference. i.e. oral sex from a TS is 9/10 better than most females. Of course a male would know his way around another male's body better than most females.

Picture it like Allen Iverson on free agency. Those guys may run from female to TS but it seems as soon as the team wants 'em back, their ready to sign the contract.

A lot of guys would not admit this of course, but the facts are there. Most guys that I known that dabbled in the TS community state these as their reasons.
    I am against generalisations... generally , so when I saw "A lot of guys turn to transsexuals because plain & simple - the sex is 10 times easier to get w/ less commitment. Also the sex is usually more intense depending on your preference. i.e. oral sex from a TS is 9/10 better than most females" I had to speak on it. I think there is no difference in the easiness to get sex and as far as head, my personal experience is that 3 girls I have had beat ANY ts by a mile. That's not saying girls are better, but what I am saying is that it depends on the girl/t-girl. And on the promiscuity issue, hell, A LOT of gg's will give up that pussy for money or even the "promise" of money. The only thing I would say about t-girls is that its obviously a hell of a lot easier getting anal from them .

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Been with same lady for almost five years!
    Love her to death.
    She has her own job/money. I do spend $ on her but what girl genetic or TS doesn't like her man to pamper her?