Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Kayla from houston

Just wanted to know if anyone has any info on her. Saw her add on BP and was thinking about giving her a holla.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by thookie View Post
    just wanted to know if anyone has any info on her. Saw her add on bp and was thinking about giving her a holla.
    hell to da yea...that's kayla long...all i can tell you is that she did a shoot for btg...check it out....but an update would be a welcome sight....yea man..go for it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by thookie View Post
    Just wanted to know if anyone has any info on her. Saw her add on BP and was thinking about giving her a holla.
    Have had the ultimate pleasure of her company on numerous occassions. She is definitely worth your time. Kayla and I are very good friends, so we are beyond the "pay 4 play" relationship. She is a wonderful friend. She hasn't a conceited bone in her body. She strives to better herself on all levels. Now, if you're seeking a pay 4 service relationship with her, then let me just say that she is WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY. She will not disappoint! When I say she's functional, I mean it! That big dick gets hard and STAYS HARD. She cums buckets and it doesn't take her all damn night either. Without divulging too much info (I think I already have), she is all that. On a scale from 1 to 10 she is a 389! She's versatile. She's willing to accommodate whatever you like as long as you have the cash. She can perform, excellently, on top or bottom. Her body is STOOPID!!! If you like fit and toned girls then you will love her. She has tiny feet and hands for those who like women that have womanly features. Her breasts are succulent and her ass/hips are enough for any man. She's about 5'5" 130lbs and her dick is a true 9 inches and it has average thickness. Kayla is down-to-earth and can talk intelligently about many topics. Hope this info helps you. Good luck! Try to make it more than just a pay4play relationship because she is definitely a good person to know and a great friend to have. Although she travels the entire country, frequently, she resides in Houston, TX. She rarely posts ads in Houston because she's hardly ever there. When you do get a chance to catch her, don't hesitate because she's here one second and gone the next.

Thumbs Up/Down
    alright thanks definitaly gonna give her a call

Thumbs Up/Down
    She is basically all that and a bag of chips, more than I expected with a beautiful attitude to boot. Pretty much got me hooked.