Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

tgirl on spartacus

I don't know if anyone is watchin spartacus but there was quick shot of a tgirl on spartacus. You see a chic walking towards spartacus to hand him his weapon. All you see is her ass which was sexy as hell then they show a closeup of her face real cute with a nice set off tits. All of a sudden the camera shows you a wide shot when she turns around and whammo! There it was in all its glory. She wasn't erect but it still looked big and uncut! I was like oohhhhhh shytttt! If you want to see it its on netflix - episode 4.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFQVlrKSL8k&feature=related[/ame]
    I thought it was somethin else

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    lol, sure enough, a cutie too, anyone seen her before? Be a shame if they used a GG to play a TG, I despise when that happens.

I tried to get into this show, but the cgi work is unnerving, I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like the action sequences. It's like 300/Sin City but done on a "Bout it, Bout it" Master P budget.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    . It's like 300/Sin City but done on a "Bout it, Bout it" Master P budget.[/QUOTE]

LOL! I guess I'm into it because regular tv is so wack even lost fell off. I have the spartacus episode saved on my hardrive watch it again more closely to see if package is real or not.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
    LOL! I guess I'm into it because regular tv is so wack even lost fell off. I have the spartacus episode saved on my hardrive watch it again more closely to see if package is real or not.
    I don't think it's the real deal....

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post

I tried to get into this show, but the cgi work is unnerving, I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like the action sequences. It's like 300/Sin City but done on a "Bout it, Bout it" Master P budget.
    That's too funny about the Master P budget.

I agree that the violence and gore is gratuitous, and the plots are formulaic
    and paper thin, but it's actually the CGI and chroma-keying in the show that
    I like.

Thumbs Up/Down

Ditto for me...

I saw the show too!!! I rewound it several times on the DVR, but it was obviously fake (to me anyway.) Nice effect though. The girl was definitely attractive. Too bad they didn't get a REAL TG. Its kind of an insult that they didn't find a TG gorgeous enough to play the role, they couldn't have looked too hard, in LA nonetheless (sic).

Actually, I'm sure that was probably a post scene edit just to spice up the show. Based on this thread apparently it worked!!!!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoussonny View Post
    I saw the show too!!! I rewound it several times on the DVR, but it was obviously fake (to me anyway.) Nice effect though. The girl was definitely attractive. Too bad they didn't get a REAL TG. Its kind of an insult that they didn't find a TG gorgeous enough to play the role, they couldn't have looked too hard, in LA nonetheless (sic).

Actually, I'm sure that was probably a post scene edit just to spice up the show. Based on this thread apparently it worked!!!!
    It probably wasn't so much that they couldn't find a TG gorgeous enough, the casting department probably just didn't bother to try.

My problems with the show, is that the CGI blood splatters and other effects, are the same level as PBS programs, the NOVA science show specifically. That's not saying PBS stepped up their game to Hollywood levels either. Many scenes are clearly shot on Greenscreen. I watched the first two episodes and nearly all outdoor sequences where shot this way, you can clearly see feet slightly elevated over the ground and such. I had higher expectations due to the channel it aires on and the names attached to the project.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yes Remy you got the CGI comment right.

I was being sarcastic about the 'no girls in LA part.' But I do like the show, it is pretty entertaining. I know Kirk Douglas is turning over in his grave seeing this remake of his famous original role though...LOL