Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Question: What does this say about the guys (rappers) that are fucking with these chicks? Most streets go two ways! Give a dance, you gotta pay the band! And so what if she snitches, those dudes should have been on this forum, anyhow! I don't feel sorry for any of them! Say, weren't we talkin' about masks in another thread? This shit is incredible! I'll bet what we got in Detroit would ever kiss and tell!
    Hey TS.whats the back story on the chick In the pic???

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodstar View Post
    This is why shemales be found beaten to death or shot and there body is on the curb because 1) i sucked his dick and didnt tell him you was dude and 2) telling folks outside of yourself and the guy that you 2 had sex or a relationship.

she pulls this shit she will get her ass whooped. Men may not be right to whoop a girls ass(if its not provoked) but they can whoop a trannies ass. im not promoting violence but im warning her she better not do this because she might suffer the repercussions. hopefully at worst its an ass whooping that just injures her instead of being shot.
    As far as Number 1) that's mostly bullshit, guys hitting on tgirls and getting to the point of actual sexual activities know what's the deal. I use to drive a cab and so many guys would act like they didn't know they were tgirls, most females and tgirls have separate strolls. For whatever reason guys feel the need to 'act like they didn't know' but thats very rarely the case. Most incidents of tgirls being attacked are from local residents that have some grudge against that individual tgirl and feel like gay bashing. Also a lot of the up and coming "hood dope boys" think it's a badge of honor to beat on the girls, thankfully most girls don't bother with strolls anymore, but hell anyone can get caught slipping.

As far as Number 2) I agree this is also a problem. I've seen girls tell on regular guys just out of spite, because the guy didn't want to 'wife her up'. So while I don't condone it, they sort of brought it on themselves, just as easily as anyone else might get into a fight over some trivial bullshit.

I'm a big believer in non-violence (aside from the virtual kind, AvP anyone ) so I have to disagree, beating on a female or tgirl is never acceptable. Don't get me wrong, don't sit there and let yourself get robbed or anything some people are scandilous and that has nothing to do with gender, that's just that devious urban hustle.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    Hey TS.whats the back story on the chick In the pic???
    6'4", 225 pound, middle linebacker; hands as big as hockey goalie mitts and five o'clock shadow that is roughly ten o'clock! If that's how you like 'em, we've got two or three football teams to satisfy your needs!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    6'4", 225 pound, middle linebacker; hands as big as hockey goalie mitts and five o'clock shadow that is roughly ten o'clock! If that's how you like 'em, we've got two or three football teams to satisfy your needs!
    stop it lol too funny

When I use to go to ODU, I hung out with some of the Lady Monarchs and let me tell you these GG's made me at 6'4" myself look girly. I don't knock a girl for her height and have seen some superb tall tgirls (hooray) but the shadow is a no no.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    just in time for her tv show
    and more ratings

I just wanna see more of her and Miayko !!
    I hope they make out on the show or something
    wet and sloppy like