Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You're Fired!!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0

You're Fired!!

Agghhh, just to make what is supposed to be a long shooting day that much harder. My assistant tells me he can't make it as I'm loading the car to head to shoots, apparently there's some party in NC more important than making money and hanging with hot black tgirls!?! Go figure

Interested in the position? You must have own transportation and live in Hampton Roads area. PM for more for details.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0
    OK donald trump
    nah, if i lived in VA, i would help u out my brother

Thumbs Up/Down
    Update, phew got all that out of the way and record time too. This little incident also brings to light why I've not been pressed about doing Hardcore shoots. I contacted every guy whose asked to be a male performer that lives in my area, and none were to be found. Too many guys act like they are down for the cause and then drop the ball when I pass it.

Oh well I'll fly solo for a while. DC guys interested for when I come up that way? I have an idea of who will be down for this as I've met some of you on here already that rep the DMV, but PM me anyways as I do have specific rules to abide by as an 'assistant'.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    i mean wht should an assistant do if i may ask

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvice View Post
    i mean wht should an assistant do if i may ask
    you've got mail

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Youll find someone better

Aww... Its gonna be ok you'll this is just a chance for you to find someone more responsible you'll find someone better...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphany1 View Post
    Aww... Its gonna be ok you'll this is just a chance for you to find someone more responsible you'll find someone better...
    Indeed, appreciate the kind words

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    Nice to know there are employment opportunities out there !

I'm not in the job market but I'm curious what a photog assistant does ? Sounds like a dream job if it pays good and the chicks dig you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    Nice to know there are employment opportunities out there !

I'm not in the job market but I'm curious what a photog assistant does ? Sounds like a dream job if it pays good and the chicks dig you.
    lol this by no means should replace anyone's day job. Basically it's just helping to set up equipment and variety of other tasks that may be needed during course of shoot, like running to store to grab items or food/drinks or whatever. "Chicks digging you" is actually very important as they aren't going to get turned on looking at my ugly mug, and keeping the girls 'entertained' is critical So being good looking and socialable is pretty much the only pre-req.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    lol this by no means should replace anyone's day job. Basically it's just helping to set up equipment and variety of other tasks that may be needed during course of shoot, like running to store to grab items or food/drinks or whatever. "Chicks digging you" is actually very important as they aren't going to get turned on looking at my ugly mug, and keeping the girls 'entertained' is critical So being good looking and socialable is pretty much the only pre-req.
    Provide entertainment ?! Now you'll get a flood of job applicants if you put it like that ! LOL. And besides, judging from your personality I'm sure you're just being modest about the chicks digging you. Surely they do ! Real studs are modest and discrete. As for me, I should avoid the job; I'd be a corrupt assistant as I have difficulty distinguishing between fantasy and reality. (J/K)