Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thailand as a whole is good you can go to Bangkok and travel all over the country from there. Pattaya City is crazy, and the people are friendly everywhere. I wouldnt worry about the political stuff there the tourists usually aren't harmed very bad and its been quite for the most part, I have a few friends that have been there lately one there right now and loving it.

Brazil would probably be a hot spot too, but if I was talking value of the dollar not much can beat Thailand.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    Cool. Have you guys photographed any costa rican or dominican tgirls? Haha, there's an idea...caribbeantgirls.com
    Nah son! You gonna get girls beat ta def! Dey na play such slackness in de caribbean mon, reel talk!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    BD...any good stories or info about your travels to either place, esp Brazil? Maybe u posted it b4 or maybe u ain't tryin 2 share. Just checkin though.

Brazil is pretty straight forward. All I do there is pull girls from Help (closed now) pull tgirls from the net or just walking around. And there is Monte Carlo terma and Cuatro Cuatro terma for ggs.... mmmmm. I will say, I fucked a tgirl with the thickest dick I have ever seen (and held). It didn't feel like it was pumped either. Hot chick too.

In Thailand, I had my only experience having a tg and gg at the same time. I had a little spinner girl and a tg from the Kitten Club in Pattaya. This little one put both dicks in her mouth at the same time. Got me hard as hell.

The best looking (and just best all around) girl I found there was Faa. Shes the one in the pic in the turquoise dress. She was so cool and spoke such good English I actually went out to dinner with her and went clubbing. I had no pics so I snatched this from ladyboyspattaya.com which is a cool site to check out if you want info on Pattaya (1.5 hrs from Bangkok).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Great resources

The link is appreciated! And the photo as well!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Brazil is pretty straight forward. All I do there is pull girls from Help (closed now) pull tgirls from the net or just walking around. And there is Monte Carlo terma and Cuatro Cuatro terma for ggs.... mmmmm. I will say, I fucked a tgirl with the thickest dick I have ever seen (and held). It didn't feel like it was pumped either. Hot chick too.

In Thailand, I had my only experience having a tg and gg at the same time. I had a little spinner girl and a tg from the Kitten Club in Pattaya. This little one put both dicks in her mouth at the same time. Got me hard as hell.

The best looking (and just best all around) girl I found there was Faa. Shes the one in the pic in the turquoise dress. She was so cool and spoke such good English I actually went out to dinner with her and went clubbing. I had no pics so I snatched this from ladyboyspattaya.com which is a cool site to check out if you want info on Pattaya (1.5 hrs from Bangkok).

Thumbs Up/Down
    I say go to Rio. As an american brotha you'll get treated like royalty. The post before mine said it all. He definitely knows what he is talking about with Rio. I'm a brotha who has been there 3 times. OMG it's crazy,,gg's and tg's. "Help" disco used to be the spot to pick up girls but they are all ove the place. Across the street from that club is the area of the Copa where the girls go topless onb the beach. There's also a an area I found the last time I was there called "Flamingo". Lots of street tgirls walking around, fine as hell,,you have to be careful with them, but if you are on your p's and q's you can come off with a beautiul tgirl. I'll never foget, the cab driver pulled up and there was about 6 or 7 girls sitting around a car, some in negligees, bikini's etc. One of them was a thick caramel skinned girl who had on cut-off jean shorts with the biggest bulge I've ever seen in person on a tg. She turned out to be cool as hell, had a huge dick, I fucked her off and on all night. Your best bet is to find a reliable cab driver and take care of him well(finacially). He will take you to the spots and let you know the deal. There's another area called the Villa Momossa,,crazy. Did I say go to Rio??

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    From all that I know, Rio sounds great ! I have not been there, but I've done a lot of "research" while thinking of going but never giving in to the temptation. I can only enjoy Rio vicariously because my spending priorities forbid such an extravagant trip. But, hey, if you're young, single, and have the disposable income ... I say "Go for it !"

Just dreaming here, but if I were you I would: 1) become buddies with Kilakali, a potential major resource; 2) visit him in LA and let him show you the highlights; 3) persuade him to go to Brazil to show you the highlights there as well. Now that would be a heck of a trip.

Oh yeah, and then 4) report on the trip here, so I can live vicariously.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Rio is not as expensive as one might think. If you are seriously thinking about going PM me. I can give you some info on a website that you might find helpful.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    I say go to Rio. As an american brotha you'll get treated like royalty. The post before mine said it all. He definitely knows what he is talking about with Rio. I'm a brotha who has been there 3 times. OMG it's crazy,,gg's and tg's. "Help" disco used to be the spot to pick up girls but they are all ove the place. Across the street from that club is the area of the Copa where the girls go topless onb the beach. There's also a an area I found the last time I was there called "Flamingo". Lots of street tgirls walking around, fine as hell,,you have to be careful with them, but if you are on your p's and q's you can come off with a beautiul tgirl. I'll never foget, the cab driver pulled up and there was about 6 or 7 girls sitting around a car, some in negligees, bikini's etc. One of them was a thick caramel skinned girl who had on cut-off jean shorts with the biggest bulge I've ever seen in person on a tg. She turned out to be cool as hell, had a huge dick, I fucked her off and on all night. Your best bet is to find a reliable cab driver and take care of him well(finacially). He will take you to the spots and let you know the deal. There's another area called the Villa Momossa,,crazy. Did I say go to Rio??
    Villa Mimosa IS some crazy shit. A compound full of hoes... and the shit is cheap (and a little dirty, but fuck it). I never saw any tgs at the Villa and most of the ggs are only so-so, but every once in a while you find a diamond. Damn, dude you got me wanting to buy a ticket now!

Large Member for 38 Years

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    From all that I know, Rio sounds great ! I have not been there, but I've done a lot of "research" while thinking of going but never giving in to the temptation. I can only enjoy Rio vicariously because my spending priorities forbid such an extravagant trip. But, hey, if you're young, single, and have the disposable income ... I say "Go for it !"

Just dreaming here, but if I were you I would: 1) become buddies with Kilakali, a potential major resource; 2) visit him in LA and let him show you the highlights; 3) persuade him to go to Brazil to show you the highlights there as well. Now that would be a heck of a trip.

Oh yeah, and then 4) report on the trip here, so I can live vicariously.
    LOL....This goes out to all the regulars if you come to Southern Cali send me a pm. I dont mind sharing .
    You dont have to persuade me to go home . However Im not taking whoever to Rio. Rio has the highest cases of STD's (per ratio) in the whole country. I would perfer to go to Bahia where the real BTGs are, and where there are remote beaches on the Dende Coast...

Thumbs Up/Down
    "LOL....This goes out to all the regulars if you come to Southern Cali send me a pm. I dont mind sharing .
    You dont have to persuade me to go home . However Im not taking whoever to Rio. Rio has the highest cases of STD's (per ratio) in the whole country. I would perfer to go to Bahia where the real BTGs are, and where there are remote beaches on the Dende Coast..."

True indeed. I started to mention Bahia but it sounded like he had his mind set on Rio. I had the best time ever in Bahia. Olodum at the Pelurinno is crazy. I met some of the most beautiful dark skinned BTG's you'll NEVER see on a video. They are dark, afrocentric with big dicks and exude sexiness. I'm going back as soon as I get the chance and would reccommend Bahia to anyone who is looking specifically for hot big dick BTG's.