Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Natural Logan

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks Smuzik for understanding my point!and to the rest who have commented I wasn't taking about logans shoot! that shoot is hot!I didn't specifically state which shoots where hot and which I thought could have been better cause my comments were directed to Dirty South!and if he would have had asked which ones I would have let him know!lol or not we dont know each other well enough!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I agree! DIRTY BRINGS THE HEAT IN THESE PICS MAN...

A Top 5 BTG Model!
    Thumbs Up/Down

In Defense To The Dirty Dirty!

When i First Shot With Btg and seen my pics i couldve have thrown up!!!!! It was so painful, and that point i would never shoot again for any website, thanks to those who honestly liked those pics but clearly i didnt.Since then i shot with dirty and made top five! I took that as a learning expo! Now lets get to my point, Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, but some opions are yet still unacurate, Since the photographer of atlanta is Dirty now and not STEVE the quality of GIRLS and the PHOTOS have imporved a GREAT deal, Its girls shooting now that wouldve never shot! We honestly have to give credit when its do and not to mention its only been a year since he started so, hes going to only improve and his work is his work! thats what makes him a individual and to me each artist paints his own picture, Its not meant to be your view! He's doing a very good in my opinion. Look at the girls from two years ago and then look at the gilrs now im sure youll see my point! Good luck Dirty and keep up the good work you cant satisfy everyone and nethier can I we you satisfy enough! Thats why you stand behind the camera!

Thumbs Up/Down

Logan Hello!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k.logan View Post
    When i First Shot With Btg and seen my pics i couldve have thrown up!!!!! It was so painful, and that point i would never shoot again for any website, thanks to those who honestly liked those pics but clearly i didnt.Since then i shot with dirty and made top five! I took that as a learning expo! Now lets get to my point, Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, but some opions are yet still unacurate, Since the photographer of atlanta is Dirty now and not STEVE the quality of GIRLS and the PHOTOS have imporved a GREAT deal, Its girls shooting now that wouldve never shot! We honestly have to give credit when its do and not to mention its only been a year since he started so, hes going to only improve and his work is his work! thats what makes him a individual and to me each artist paints his own picture, Its not meant to be your view! He's doing a very good in my opinion. Look at the girls from two years ago and then look at the gilrs now im sure youll see my point! Good luck Dirty and keep up the good work you cant satisfy everyone and nethier can I we you satisfy enough! Thats why you stand behind the camera!
    Logan I agree with your point about the quality of shoots improving since Dirty started shooting thats not in question!and again to all who have replied to my comments,I never said That I didnt' like Dirty's work as a whole!and I wasn't even reffering to your shoots!I think your shoots are some of the hottests shoots on the site!I just tried to state in a diplomatic way I was dissapointed in (Some) Not all of his shoots of some of my personal favorite BTG's could have been a lil better!I was new to the Forum at the time I made the comment and didn't knowI could send him a private message and express my opinions directly to him!I've since done that and Dirty was nice enough to reply and explain to me some of the difficulties that go into a photo shoot as you touched on in your comments!we had a nice convo about the difficulties that go into getting a hot shoot cause some models are harder to work with then others!I understood his point and he understood mine I explained that I'm an ass man and could he in the future add an equal amount of ass shots to cock shots in in his shoots and he agreed!So I'm loking forward to seeing some of his up and coming shoots!And To all!!!I will continue to exppress and if need be defend my opinions!I was told that this is what this forum was for!I now know that I can direct them directly to a member if need be!

A Top 5 BTG Model!
    Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for yor compliment

By me being a model i really had to think about posting a reply to that comment, The subscribers should be able to express his own opinion, like you say that is the point of the forum! I guess your statement wasnt as clear as meant, but i value constructive criticism, I didnt reply to offend thats one thing im definately not trying to do to a fan! I just thought that i would state my opinion which im entilted to also, especially whn it has something to do with my work, but like yo said that wasnt geared to me. Heres special delivry to you MUAH

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks LOGAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k.logan View Post
    By me being a model i really had to think about posting a reply to that comment, The subscribers should be able to express his own opinion, like you say that is the point of the forum! I guess your statement wasnt as clear as meant, but i value constructive criticism, I didnt reply to offend thats one thing im definately not trying to do to a fan! I just thought that i would state my opinion which im entilted to also, especially whn it has something to do with my work, but like yo said that wasnt geared to me. Heres special delivry to you MUAH
    Again that was my original point!I was told this was the forum I had an opinion and I expressed it! as well as we all should! and being a subcriber who's being billed every month I feel like if you give me and outlet to express myself regarding my own concerns with the content on the site wether I'm pleased or unsatisfied with some of the photo shoots I plan to adress it!I felt like people took my comment way out of context like I was trying to discredit all of Dirty's work and thats not what I stated!and thanks for the kiss

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    Again that was my original point!I was told this was the forum I had an opinion and I expressed it! as well as we all should! and being a subcriber who's being billed every month I feel like if you give me and outlet to express myself regarding my own concerns with the content on the site wether I'm pleased or unsatisfied with some of the photo shoots I plan to adress it!I felt like people took my comment way out of context like I was trying to discredit all of Dirty's work and thats not what I stated!and thanks for the kiss
    Wow, I didn't know this thread was about my work...lol. I never checked it before.

Lets be realistic, I am flattered by a lot of the positive comments I have received from models, subscribers and those in the Grooby family. Although I am confident in my work and pleasing the members, I still have my own personal standards that I have yet to achieve. My skills have improved drastically in the year I have been with Grooby, mostly due to my urge to improve, friendly competition with fellow togs, and a lot of motivation from the Grooby family.

I talked to andwar in a PM and he expressed his point and I totally agreed with him after explaining why he may have been dissapointed with some of my shoots. I am not 100% satisfied myself because thats when you start getting lazy! There's always room for improvement. Im always chatting with Remy, PK Vegas, etc. about how to produce better content for the Grooby sites so I am still making efforts to improve on all levels, so I welcome constructive criticism. Seanchai has been very generous in motivating us to produce better work, so I hope you guys are catching the changes.

We all have our strong points and weak points due to our varying styles. They're traits I wish I could take from Tony Vee, Remy, PK, Buddy Wood, and so on. I think as a whole, we are all producing great work as we continue to improve day in day out. The best is yet to come!

As a side note, check out some of our latest videos on the past few updates. We have utilized some of the skills we've picked up also with some spanking new equipment. Refer to Remy's video of Pan-D (current GOM - hot!!!) and my video of the new BTG China. You should notice a huge improvement.

It was cool to see a lot of you defend me though....lol. Thanks

P.S. Andwar, im still curious. What shoots did you not like? I dont think we discussed that.

Thumbs Up/Down

What's Up Dirty!!!!

Again after our private convo!I felt like we both expressed our points and was pleased at the end of our convo!and yes the most recent shoots have been more of what looking to see N pay my membership for!and again I never ever stated n my comments that I thought your work was poor as a whole!and I think thats where the misunderstanding started with some of your loyal fans.They seemed to not understand that I'm a fan of your work as well!Im sure we all have our BTG favorites!and look for foward to the checking out the new shoots of a new model to the scene!I cant speak for anyone but myself and what I like to see in a photo shoot! I'm not into shoot full of cock shots I like to see ass shots!so I why not try to add if not an equal amount a lil more ass shots to your shoots!and we talked about why it may be harder to do with some models as appose to others!and I understand now!A perfect example of a hot shoot is PAN D's Shoot there's plenty more past and present but that one stands out in my head!I dont know all of the girls names by heart!Thanks again Dirty! PS. I will send you a private message regarding the models and the shoots that I felt dissapointed about!

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Okay sounds good. When the shoots for Victoria, Naomi (Angel), Kiara and Brittany go up, Im sure you will be pleased. I made sure I got a huge amount of ass shots lol.