Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my site is open

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Why dont you become a member of her site and join her forum then you can really express your love.....
    If I do that, she'll get to know just how wonderful I really am all at once and it'll be too much for her. I have to give her tiny doses of me at a time. If I give her too much at once, she'll fall for me so hard and fast that I'm afraid she'll hurt herself on the way down!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Meaning too cheap to join her site as opposed to posting here for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    If I do that, she'll get to know just how wonderful I really am all at once and it'll be too much for her. I have to give her tiny doses of me at a time. If I give her too much at once, she'll fall for me so hard and fast that I'm afraid she'll hurt herself on the way down!

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Congratulations and break a leg!

Hope it is tremendously successful for you!

Quote Originally Posted by TSNATALIACOXXX View Post
    thank you to grooby again for getting me where i am today i hear avn talks lol.... my site is open join have fun and lets play www.ts-nataliacoxxx.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Meaning too cheap to join her site as opposed to posting here for free?

Tony Randall/Feliz Unger was wrong. When you ASSUME, you only make an ass of you.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I hit a nerve somewhere!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Im glad you changed it because of course everyone is doing welll and rich on the net.. Anyway dude you have hit quite a few nerves on here you disrespect the performers your constant badgering of Natalia..At least John Magnum gets to have sex with her and get paid while others have to pay to get with her(like you). Like you stated in the other post maybe Jade changed her forum to a blog because of you. From what I have seen so far I wouldnt blame her.
    It's guys like you that chase away alot of the girls that use to be on here.
    Tony Randall/Feliz Unger was wrong. When you ASSUME, you only make an ass of you.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I hit a nerve somewhere!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Im glad you changed it because of course everyone is doing welll and rich on the net.. Anyway dude you have hit quite a few nerves on here you disrespect the performers your constant badgering of Natalia..At least John Magnum gets to have sex with her and get paid while others have to pay to get with her(like you). Like you stated in the other post maybe Jade changed her forum to a blog because of you. From what I have seen so far I wouldnt blame her.
    Are you her pimp, their pimp, or just posing as one?

Thumbs Up/Down

So what you're actually doing is stating that anyone who PAYS one of "the performers" should be held in contempt? Since you seem to hold yourself in higher regard because you take it up the ass without paying for it.
    And a fan is nothing more than a badger? Compliments are badgering?
    Do you want to make any comments about anyone finding a T-girl attractive being gay, because I assume that's the next comment you'll make. You've expressing your contempt for anyone who patronizes or has interest in a T-girl. Keep going, hypocrite.
    It didn't take much for you to show your true self, did it now?

Thumbs Up/Down
    And it's girls like you that chase away alot of the guys that used to be on here.

Thumbs Up/Down
    So what you're actually doing is stating that anyone who PAYS one of "the performers" should be held in contempt? Since you seem to hold yourself in higher regard because you take it up the ass without paying for it.
    And a fan is nothing more than a badger? Compliments are badgering?
    Do you want to make any comments about anyone finding a T-girl attractive being gay, because I assume that's the next comment you'll make. You've expressing your contempt for anyone who patronizes or has interest in a T-girl. Keep going, hypocrite.
    It didn't take much for you to show your true self, did it now?
    Ignorance is beyond bliss, with that being said I will explain, so pull the panites out your ass Vera De Milo and READ. What you are doing is beyond fandom. Nothing is wrong with compliments but you take it to the extreme. Out of your 100 posts in less than a week what percentage of those pertain to Nat? How many of those did you get a response from her? She replied once to you (then afterwards she paid no attention to you), and even with her message with Seanchai you STILL butted in. In the true definiton you are badgering, be happy she spoke and acknowledged you and move on.

In regards to your new word of the day "contempt". I didnt say anything was wrong with p4p, but with your name calling of performers, and the fact that I am also in this industry I find what you say as offensive.
    As far as taking it up the ass for free? LMAO Im on TOP of my game. Check my threads Pixie, proof has been archived.

Thumbs Up/Down
    And it's girls like you that chase away alot of the guys that used to be on here.
    This asinine comment is moot. Pixie since you been posting there has never been a member on this board as annoying as you. Hmm who is the girl? Finger points at the star crazed teeny bopper adjusting her training bra to get her fantasy persons attention....