Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by strollmodel View Post
    So many things to follow up on and respond to...

WELCOME OH SEEKER OF KNOWLEDGE!!

Just stick with us seasoned pros, and we'll be your guide to this whole wacky but wonderful T-Thing!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    Happens to me everytime I load 700+ pounds on the Olympic bar and lay under it!

Large Member for 38 Years

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Koanbred View Post
    So when a heroin addict is deprived of heroin, I've seen them get the shakes, their eyes do weird things, and they get cramps everywhere.

When crack addicts are deprived of crack, they begin to look strange, they start nervously pacing back and forth, looking down on the ground and they begin to pick things up (hoping that they've struck gold and perhaps picked up a piece of crack).

So when a T-girl deprives herself of the proper gender expression via behavior, clothing, make-up, accessories, and the like, what internal feelings might she have and how would these feelings be made manifest externally, so that the observer can plainly see dysfunctionality.

I would think that there would be at the very least, a minimal amount of depression experienced.
    ...are you serious...this is your response, I'm done with this conversation... Your attempt to equate a transgender persons medical needs to that of a common drug abuser is far from humorous.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Haha the classic "Why you hatin on me" thread. I cant stand the uppity attitudes. But there's so many dudes dickridin that give them whatever the hell they want that it's no surprise their mind has become corrupt. They need to get the fuck outta here wit that tranny chasin bullshit though. Do I get called pussy chaser when I wanna talk to a regular GG, or tittyhound or asshound? Fuck no. You wanna be a damn woman? Then realize that men chase ass and tittys all day every day and now you fall into that category.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    Haha the classic "Why you hatin on me" thread. I cant stand the uppity attitudes. But there's so many dudes dickridin that give them whatever the hell they want that it's no surprise their mind has become corrupt. They need to get the fuck outta here wit that tranny chasin bullshit though. Do I get called pussy chaser when I wanna talk to a regular GG, or tittyhound or asshound? Fuck no. You wanna be a damn woman? Then realize that men chase ass and tittys all day every day and now you fall into that category.
    Haha! Speak on it joe! That is the realest thing said in this thread.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down

"Common Drug Abusers are Human Beings!"

Dear Remy757!

My goal was not to denigrate T-girls or to upset you. We all must remember that "common drug abusers" are human beings too. They may be human beings with extra added needs hoisted upon themselves, against themselves, but the need is there, and is well established as a need that is readily made manifest by their external reactions that can be observed as withdrawal symptoms.

Perhaps the parallel that I attempted to draw here was just a bit askew, I'm not certain. Perhaps I could have used the addiction that all the living have for food and the physical and psychological symptoms displayed when one is deprived of food. I don't know!

I just wanted to get a clear picture as to how T-girls may feel if they were to go for extended periods of time without expressing their true genders, through dress. For some reason, I immediately related the crossdressing to be parallel to a drug addict's "fix". I've seen T-girls who would leave their regular jobs as men and crossdress for the night to go to either a party or "Joe's Tavern" after midnight. They always seem to be a completely different people. The quiet and reserved, can become outspoken and flambouyant! The aggressive and obnoxious, can become more layed-back and chilled with extra sultry senuously sexual overtones. It's almost as though they breathe a sigh of relief and become the real and unrepressed!

Just like all the rest of us, drug addicts, the bi-polar, and the transgender as well, all have needs. Generally speaking, if these needs aren't met, a certain amount of suffering is experience, most often at the expense of the patient and those within their immediate environment, as well.

I apologize, if I've offended anyone here. That was certainly not my intention, as I am absolutely in love with the transgender community.

I just want it to get it's SKIT together!!!

Love,
    Koanbred

PS.

Sorry, Remy757photog! I really do love you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    The first time that I heard the term "tranny chaser", was straight out of the mouth of a pre-op trassexual soon to be a post-op transsexual, concerning a guy at a bar who offered to buy them all drinks, as they were just about to leave. They all stayed for the extra 5-10 minutes so that they could reap the benefit of the free drinks and promptly left. Upon exit, the transexual that I'm refering to said, "Damn stupid-ass tranny chaser, now what does he think he's gonna get for spending all that money!"

I've since heard the term used by a variety of people who were members of the LGBT community and thus far, I haven't heard any verbal contempt for the expression. However, I do see your point!

roninva
    So as a tgirl to have one guy after another simply lusting after their cock despite the beautiful visage they present, it leads them to feel guys are chasing after their dicks.
    You know if you read the posts whenever a tgirl becomes post-op it become very clear from a lot of responses that this is indeed a fact; a very true reality for them. for a lot of guys on here they are no longer desireable no matter how beautiful they are.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by roninva View Post
    for a lot of guys on here they are no longer desireable no matter how beautiful they are.
    That's correct. Not with that other-worldly, artificial, man-made plastic pussy they're not! Anyone ever take a good luck, feel, or smell of one of those artificial pussies in proximal comparison to a REAL ONE?

it's like a bowlfull of wax fruit compared to the real thing! They're not women, they're no longer men, they're in fucking limbo, as they find out all too soon after it's too late!

Thumbs Up/Down
    So then, are all T-girls in limbo?

Since they're not really women, perhaps we should consider them as men?
    Is that what you're saying, Dixie?

Personally, I believe that's what drew us to the Pre-op T-girls in the first place was the very fact that they had a penis. There is something that most of us males here within this forum find particularly attractive about a "female" with a penis. It's almost like a prerequisite!

I think that it would be fair to say that most of us would prefer a pre-op to a GG and we'd prefer a nice GG to a really slammin' post-op...