Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thick, Creamy and Tasty Tgirl!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    Girls like you are so hilarious,unlike you I don't live on this forum lady therefore I don't take it that serious so insult me all you like

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    Girls like you are so hilarious,unlike you I don't live on this forum lady therefore I don't take it that serious so insult me all you like
    I didn't insult you, Sir! Au contrare', I paid you a huge compliment, by comparing you to Feisty, my pet coelacanth. Further, giving you the gift of punctuation was a blessing, not a curse or insult. Once you find the proper use for those punctuations, you'll enjoy an entire new world of expressive and legible communication! Those punctutations I gave you are worth their weight in gold, Sir!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well the fish is ugly to me and I'm not in class so i'll save that for when I'm in school the .,!? all of that lol and calling me sir why thank youbut on that note this is my last reply to you I'll just ignore you like everyone elseoh yeah welcome to the forum

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    I didn't insult you, Sir! Au contrare', I paid you a huge compliment, by comparing you to Feisty, my pet coelacanth. Further, giving you the gift of punctuation was a blessing, not a curse or insult. Once you find the proper use for those punctuations, you'll enjoy an entire new world of expressive and legible communication! Those punctutations I gave you are worth their weight in gold, Sir!
    Yet another perfect example of destroying good will amongst our models. Yes, I too, despise a 'Wall of text' and lack of grammatically correct sentences, but you could have gone about it in a more enlighten manner opposed to referring to her as some obscure and rare fish.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Yet another perfect example of destroying good will amongst our models. Yes, I too, despise a 'Wall of text' and lack of grammatically correct sentences, but you could have gone about it in a more enlighten manner opposed to referring to her as some obscure and rare fish.

What a misunderstanding!

She's feist, my coelacanth os feisty, ergo the comparison! Temperment being compared, not looks, an besides, I think "Feisty" is cute or he wouldn't be my pet coelacanth!

Secondly, she started off her answer to me, "It's GIRLS like you!", temporarily catching me off guard, thereby confusing me (note to Carmen; SEE how wonderful punctuation can be to make text intelligibile?), and I responded with "Sir" instead of "M'aam" accidentally, a Freudian slip perhaps.

No need for her to get her pelotas in an uproar. 'Twas nothing a'tall!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well the fish is ugly to me and I'm not in class so i'll save that for when I'm in school the .,!? all of that lol and calling me sir why thank youbut on that note this is my last reply to you I'll just ignore you like everyone elseoh yeah welcome to the forum

Have you ever SEEN a coelacanth close up or HELD one?? They're cute! In fact, IMO, there isn't an animal on the planet that's ugly. Ace Ventura has nothing on me when it comes to animals!
    In fact, the only altercations I've had with people in the past 15 years has been over animals, one incident 2 years ago when some college kids playing football on the beach decided to make a football target out of an injured gull. That lasted about 1 nano-second after I realized what they were throwing at.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Typical internet assface. Try to be funny and burn someone, get called on it, then backpedal and try to save face. Too late Dix, ur a Supreme Delta Bravo! Freudian slip...twice in the same reply post....what the fuck ever.....

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    Typical internet assface. Try to be funny and burn someone, get called on it, then backpedal and try to save face. Too late Dix, ur a Supreme Delta Bravo! Freudian slip...twice in the same reply post....what the fuck ever.....
    Fact is, she wrote, "girls like you". I wrote, "Sir", in rebuttal to her "girls like you". The goose and the gander aren't equal here?

Seems to me that she was confused about my gender long before I was confused about hers, unless this is just the typical case of a T-girl holding men in contempt as "girls" becasue they're looking at them.

Ironically, they don't seem to want men to look at them, yet rely on men for thier livelyhood, to "fill their purses", as this one aptly pointed out.

Which is it, Carmen? Do you want men to look at you, or not want men to look at you, and are all the ones that look at you, and fill your purse, girls and fags?

Thumbs Up/Down
    GENTLEMEN PLEASE it's not that serious and until I'm being graded on my forum post forgive my improper use of grammar and let's end this where I should have ended it post's ago Dix I see you like to stir the pot so it is what it is, thank you Dick my hero (blushing)and Remy

Thumbs Up/Down
    GENTLEMEN PLEASE it's not that serious and until I'm being graded on my forum post forgive my improper use of grammar and let's end this where I should have ended it post's ago Dix I see you like to stir the pot so it is what it is, thank you Dick my hero (blushing)and Remy