Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
    i can't believe i overlooked all of the Topaz videos that girl can make it CLAAAAAAPP! hahaa and I also checked out the chastity videos she is a force to be reckoned with.

if i overlooked any other ass clappin videos someone please put me up on game
    There you go, see, our site isn't the barren 'ass shaking' video land you initially thought. There's 1000's of models, take a leisurely stroll through the catalog and see what other delights might present themselves. A shemale stripper themed site is a good idea though. Buddy Wood might need to install his own stripper pole with all the hot babes awaiting the pleasure palace out there

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

I love a good ass-clapping, thick broad....

but don't you think with the previous long threads and this current long thread that we are...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Large Member for 38 Years

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    but don't you think with the previous long threads and this current long thread that we are...
    I think this thread would be a good place for people to give a heads up on the ass clapping videos on here. For example, did anyone see the Miyaki video??????? the 2009 one....fast forward to the 8:53 mark

Dirty South you are officially my favorite videographer lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
    I think this thread would be a good place for people to give a heads up on the ass clapping videos on here. For example, did anyone see the Miyaki video??????? the 2009 one....fast forward to the 8:53 mark

Dirty South you are officially my favorite videographer lol
    What kind of injuries can occur if one of these big-boned, larger bootied T-Vulturesses puts their huge backfield in motion and their testicles just happens to accidentally get trapped between their big clapping buns?

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    What kind of injuries can occur if one of these big-boned, larger bootied T-Vulturesses puts their huge backfield in motion and their testicles just happens to accidentally get trapped between their big clapping buns?
    lol im not sure man, thats why they should be oiled up so everything just slips around lol....one thing i will say is that if you guys get Jenna on here (which im sure will happen eventually!) please show her clappin it while standing up...shes been on shemale yum they have a lot of scenes of her bouncin it while laying on the bed. These are all awesome, it would be nice to see her maybe pole dancing???