Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Granted 95% of the tgirls I know are in the sex business, the last time I paid to play was back in "02" so 8yrs and about 40 trannies later I can assure you my brother that I have never paid a Tgirl a single dime for sex ever since. So for sake of argument, I assumed we were all talking in terms of being in a tgirls personal life since I doubt paying for ass was on any guys wish list for this thread LOL!

That being said, I know Erica Kane and all her friends personally (the tgirl laying under the Black-tgirl banner lol) They all know my M.O. on the strip (12th and spruce) and that even goes for the ones there are strickly about getting their "coins." They all have their down time which is when they require some "body maintenance" of their own which is when Indy comes in. (literally)

And trust that it doesnt have to be an official relationship in order to get the milk for free. It just takes confidence, a good rapport and a lil patience. And those limitations you speak of are what make it that much easier to move on to the next one if or when I eventually get bored.
    I am speaking in a relationship not as a chaser. If you know about tgirls than you know the majority dont like whats between their legs they only do it for money. The end result if possible is to have SRS if they tell you otherwise then they are not a TS. You might not know the effects of continued hormone usage if a TS doesnt have srs and its not pretty(there is a reason behind taking hormones).
    That being said the majority of TS girls especially in the sex business dont respect guys who bottom and or perform oral, because to them that is considered gay.... I know a good 40% of the girls on this site alone and I hear the exact same story. If you want to get your ass blown out...cool If you want to blow out some TS ass thats cool too. Im just shedding light through the eyes on most tgirls for men who want to be in a relationship with one.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I am speaking in a relationship not as a chaser. If you know about tgirls than you know the majority dont like whats between their legs they only do it for money. The end result if possible is to have SRS if they tell you otherwise then they are not a TS. You might not know the effects of continued hormone usage if a TS doesnt have srs and its not pretty(there is a reason behind taking hormones).
    That being said the majority of TS girls especially in the sex business dont respect guys who bottom and or perform oral, because to them that is considered gay.... I know a good 40% of the girls on this site alone and I hear the exact same story. If you want to get your ass blown out...cool If you want to blow out some TS ass thats cool too. Im just shedding light through the eyes on most tgirls for men who want to be in a relationship with one.
    You lost me right about there!

The act of being transexual is "Transitioning" now I dont know who you socialize with in Cali. but every TS I've incountered will tell you it's not what's between their legs that makes them female it's what's between their "ears". So who are you or anyone else to tell them their not TS or a woman if SRS isn't on their agenda?

Some tgirls prefer thier extended clits, since a good number of them that I know that feel that they are female regardless if they slit to dicks down the middle and fold it inwards or not. So to that 40% you speak of, I call them uneducated self loathing idiots. Anal sex doest make a man gay. Men having sex with other men is gay. So I can't speak on the next mans intentions or motives when it comes to their attractions to Tgirls. But for me I have one simple rule.

Regardless of what goes on in the bedroom if you want me to respect you as a woman, then respect me as a straight male. Talk of anything else is dead issue to me.

F.Y.I. a Chaser is a relative term. One Tranny's "chaser" is another tgirls knight in shining armor. So whether gay or str8.... Chaser or Admirer...Transgendered woman or boy in a dress....

It aint what they call you it's what you ans. to!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0
    It's good to see that people like myself are not a dying breed.
    As we all know the majority of these "top/versatile" girls really are bottoms in their personal lives. A well known "top" provider friend of mine told me this story.
    She met some ("fine") guy and they went back to her place. She was ready to get fucked and when she said he pulled out this horse size dick she was really ready. She gets naked and when she turned around the dude was lubing up his ass.. That in turn pissed her off, and she put him out. Lol i wish i was there to see her face when he did that...
    i dont know bout that story, if your freind is a well known TOP provider, why would she think this guy was going to TOP her? that like me or any other man meeting Karrine Steffans aka superhead at a club/bar then she invites me to her place for sex then dosnt want to suck my dick! just donst make sense

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    You lost me right about there!

The act of being transexual is "Transitioning" now I dont know who you socialize with in Cali. but every TS I've incountered will tell you it's not what's between their legs that makes them female it's what's between their "ears". So who are you or anyone else to tell them their not TS or a woman if SRS isn't on their agenda?

Some tgirls prefer thier extended clits, since a good number of them that I know that feel that they are female regardless if they slit to dicks down the middle and fold it inwards or not. So to that 40% you speak of, I call them uneducated self loathing idiots. Anal sex doest make a man gay. Men having sex with other men is gay. So I can't speak on the next mans intentions or motives when it comes to their attractions to Tgirls. But for me I have one simple rule.

Regardless of what goes on in the bedroom if you want me to respect you as a woman, then respect me as a straight male. Talk of anything else is dead issue to me.

F.Y.I. a Chaser is a relative term. One Tranny's "chaser" is another tgirls knight in shining armor. So whether gay or str8.... Chaser or Admirer...Transgendered woman or boy in a dress....

It aint what they call you it's what you ans. to!
    Transitioning meaning what?.... I dont socialize with just girls in California lol @ 40% out of 700 plus girls are not in California. I am part of a huge network of TS plus i dealt with in my past profession, and the girls I studied with in Brasil. This forum has a search function. This has been discussed in the past with studies and references.
    I just noticed (on one of my threads)where you couldnt differentiate a TS from a man in drag so YOU might be the one who needs to be educated.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    i dont know bout that story, if your freind is a well known TOP provider, why would she think this guy was going to TOP her? that like me or any other man meeting Karrine Steffans aka superhead at a club/bar then she invites me to her place for sex then dosnt want to suck my dick! just donst make sense
    The guy she met didnt know who she was. He was some random guy she met( casual meeting on the street) and she was horny. Thats the difference in your example, you know who she is and expect it, as compared to a guy who has no clue who she is, and might not expect it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    The guy she met didnt know who she was. He was some random guy she met( casual meeting on the street) and she was horny. Thats the difference in your example, you know who she is and expect it, as compared to a guy who has no clue who she is, and might not expect it.
    oh OK, now i understand. the way you posted the story it kinda seems like he knew esp when you said she is a well known TOP provider

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    oh OK, now i understand. the way you posted the story it kinda seems like he knew esp when you said she is a well known TOP provider
    I apologize.... I meant for you guys on the forum it was more of a hint.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by andwar View Post
    Theres nothing like an extremely passable,fem bottom with an arse as long as the Holland Tunnel and a cock just as long too...that stands up like a flag pole while your given them a nice pounding and then explodes all over their chests and stomachs.

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex View Post
    Bottoms only. If she's not a bottom, then she serve's no sexual purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex View Post
    It's in a woman's nature to be submissive. Trans women are no different. The whole reason why a woman wants you to pull her hair during sex or slap on her on the butt is because she wants to be dominated and lead by her male counter part or feel he is superior to her. Anytime a woman detects femininity or a lack masculinity in a man, she will lose respect him almost immediately and it is not something that is easy to gain back.
    This is irregardless of a man being top or bottom.

Said well by previous posters...no need to adlib.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Transitioning meaning what?.... I dont socialize with just girls in California lol @ 40% out of 700 plus girls are not in California. I am part of a huge network of TS plus i dealt with in my past profession, and the girls I studied with in Brasil. This forum has a search function. This has been discussed in the past with studies and references.
    I just noticed (on one of my threads)where you couldnt differentiate a TS from a man in drag so YOU might be the one who needs to be educated.
    Fair enough!

Here's a lesson to put this in all into perspective... 60% > 40%

LMAO!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    i agree whole heartedly...from the many tgirls i've dealt with, when i tell them i'm STRICTLY top, they like me even more...just like no gg would respect a dude that asked her to stick a dildo in his ass, no true tg is gonna respect a dude that lubes his ass up and bends over like a bitch

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!