Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0

Okay.....Question?

Do you guys get freebies or a discount for promoting random girls ads or something??? It's like a new chick will come to town with an ad on BP and guys will start making plans like it's the annual car show! I don't know...maybe it's a trade secret. Get it? "Trade" secret LOL!

I may not post much but I observe a lot and most of these threads are the equivalent to.....

"Yo guys, did you try that new Whopper at Burger King? It should be on sale at a "BK" near you, so go try it! Here's a picture..."

Hell there was one guy who made a thread because he was mad that he had "free" ass at home and missed out on some tgirl who was charging who was in town for a limited time!

So I'm like WTF is this what this place is about? Where's the passion for the hunt at? Believe me when I say that I understand the concept of solicitation but that sh!t has changed and Tiger Woods is proof that your not paying for silence anymore so whats the point?

Inquirering Chasers would like to know!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Do you guys get freebies or a discount for promoting random girls ads or something??? It's like a new chick will come to town with an ad on BP and guys will start making plans like it's the annual car show! I don't know...maybe it's a trade secret. Get it? "Trade" secret LOL!

I may not post much but I observe a lot and most of these threads are the equivalent to.....

"Yo guys, did you try that new Whopper at Burger King? It should be on sale at a "BK" near you, so go try it! Here's a picture..."

Hell there was one guy who made a thread because he was mad that he had "free" ass at home and missed out on some tgirl who was charging who was in town for a limited time!

So I'm like WTF is this what this place is about? Where's the passion for the hunt at? Believe me when I say that I understand the concept of solicitation but that sh!t has changed and Tiger Woods is proof that your not paying for silence anymore so whats the point?

Inquirering Chasers would like to know!
    As far as I can see and I thought as much was obvuous, forum members post their experiences and locations of girls to give heads up to other members in case they want to 'taste' the goods.

For example.. Natalia is a great example of a favourite model for the majority of members who subscribe to the site (me included). It is safe to say that most of these members would like to spend a night with Natalia so would appreciate knowing where she's at. I know if Nat came to the UK then I should be able to depend on someone in the forum to give me a heads up so I can meet up with her.

I thought this practice in the forum was pretty self explanatory but obviously not.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Heh........loser.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Hey Indy, I see that your profile description says "Black T-Girl Chaser", which tells me that you're a newbie to the forum. Let me just give you a few words of advice......If you want to stay on here and get out of this site what you came to get, I suggest you not rock too many boats. It's not necessarily what you say, but how you say it. Stay tactful and respectful and you will be fine. Otherwise, you'll be kicked off like the last arsehole who came in throwing out the same type of outlandish comments that you're throwing out. By the way, welcome to the site! Seanchai, Indy. Indy, meet Seanchai. I have a feeling that you two will be getting to know each other very well. LOL!!!!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by thepiedpiper View Post
    I thought this practice in the forum was pretty self explanatory but obviously not.
    Yeah, I agree - I fail to see what this chick is missing?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Heh........loser.
    Fucking clown.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Heh........loser.
    I fail to see why you felt the need to call him a loser. What he said was spot on. There are few limits on what the threads and topics of conversation can be about here. Hell, we even have an English lesson today from our master wordsmith TVSurfer and I was glad to see it. I don't keep up with all the initialisms (which people use as if it was an acronym) and text talk that always appear, and prefer people just say what they mean. What's really bad is when people talk in text though, that really rubs me the wrong way.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    I fail to see why you felt the need to call him a loser. What he said was spot on. There are few limits on what the threads and topics of conversation can be about here. Hell, we even have an English lesson today from our master wordsmith TVSurfer and I was glad to see it. I don't keep up with all the initialisms (which people use as if it was an acronym) and text talk that always appear, and prefer people just say what they mean. What's really bad is when people talk in text though, that really rubs me the wrong way.
    True that...i agree.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up

Heh........loser.
    Hey dude..SURFER is alive and well.