Check your box!!@Dynacord

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by carmencream View Post
    Check your box!!@Dynacord
    I did baby. Now you need to check your box. LOL.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I so wanna join in this conversation ...u mos def my kinda guy..the best advice i can give to u is to be nsync with ur partner if u dont trust the person in u it will maybe just hurt and u may not like it at all! Also make sure he/she is experienced and knows how to take it easy on u in the begining which I call anal training after a few tries and maybe something I use now called anal ease u can find it online(soothes the lil pain pressure as its being inserted)
    After a few tries with those helpful sources u will be good to go and maybe wanna continue to keep on doing it! I hoped this helped u and any more question feel free to ask....(p.s dont forget to anal dush got be clean try a fleet skinny enamma that should do the trick)

Much Love
    xoxoxo
    Sasha Strokes
    Is it true that yall girls get together and laugh at the guys after you've f*cked them and sent them home? I guy who thinks he's king of all the tgirls told me that once!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMuscleTop View Post
    ROFL, I was thinking the exact same thing dude

I'm someone who still prefers to be a dominant top, but I'm not as militant about it as I once was.

There was a time I wouldn't even fathom a notion of bottoming and still don't know if I could physically do it, if push came to shove, pun intended, but I find that I'm more accepting of those kind of scenes in transsexual videos now than I used to be.

Its like the more I was exposed to seeing it, it wasn't as big a taboo and boundary as it once was.

Strange how that shit works. Guess I've just become more open minded about the interactions as opposed to a rigid and firm idea when it comes to transsexuals.
    Well what the hell are yall waiting for???

SMH at all this Tranny cock out here with no str8 trans-attracted mans ass for her to live in.

Adopt a tranny cock today!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    CLUTCHES BIBLE* AND STARES.... I call that the Boogieman! lmaoo
    LMAO! I call that reason to bounce!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Exclamation Do not enter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Is it true that yall girls get together and laugh at the guys after you've f*cked them and sent them home? I guy who thinks he's king of all the tgirls told me that once!

I have had plenty of Tgirls state this and a few have even posted it on the web...

I never felt the compulsion to bottom for ANYTHING...and never will.

Some are obviously into the male genitalia on a woman...moreso than a woman who just happens to have or have had male genitalia.

That to me is a stark distinction between TG admirers. I am the latter...Which one are you?